I cant swim? (36)

There will be detail of their kiss so I'll put a star* when it starts and a star when it ends if you don't want to read it.

——Mikasa pov———

"We are going to the beach!" Sasha yelled while slamming open the door and kicking it close behind her.

All of us looked at her with a raised eyebrow minus Jean which none of us knew where he was  "What?" Toria said while jumping onto Ymir's back. Cute

"We are going to the beach!" Connie yelled while shoving Sasha out of the spotlight "get your bathing suits bitches!!!!" He yelled louder and with more energy

"Who are you calling a bitch?" Ymir glared at the bald guy making him smile at her sheeply

"Minus Historia" he added while grabbing sashas hand making her blush which I raised an eyebrow at but she looked away "Let's go!" He threw his and Sashas arms up

"Bet" Everyone said minus me which I walked up to the door and quickly put on shoes "I'll meet you guys I need to go buy a bathing suit" I said while standing near the door and looking at Sasha "wanna come? We can go get food and floating shit"

"Definitely, I will come with you to go get food Mikasa. I would love too. thank you so much for asking me-" she put her hand to her chest "-Sasha to go with you"

I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at Armin confused about how Sasha was acting "Are you good?"

She nodded "Yeah" she went to go grab her wallet

I gazed around the dorm and gave everyone a pointed look "Don't touch my shit" I pointed at Ymir and Connie "Don't eat my food" I pointed at Connie "And don't wear my clothes" I looked at Annie and Historia "and armin" he perked up "See you later bestie" I smiled which he returned and everyone scoffed and I mean absolutely everyone.

"Wheres jea-" Ymir got cut off by a bang.

A bang that hit ME. I will kill that fucker.

"Hey guys!" Jean yelled while I was pushed into the wall again by the fucking door.

Groaning I kicked the door causing Jean to Yelp and jump out of the way so the door closed "Jean you fucking dumbass" Ymir scolded while Toria had her hands over her mouth

"Mikasa!" He yelped while crouching beside me who was laying on the floor now with an arm over my eyes "are you ok?"

I raised an arm from my head-which hurt now "get the fuck away from me before I stomp on your DICK HORSE." I seethed out while glaring at him

He was about to say something before he was pulled back from his shirt and was sent flying "get the fuck away" Eren spat while now crouching where Jean was and putting a hand on my arm "Mikasa?"

"Eren?" I said while closing my eyes and lifting my hand to my forehead "I will kill him" I hissed out while clenching my jaw which Eren pulled my hand down and outlined my jaw making me immediately tense.

"Darling I think that's animal abuse" he laughed while getting up and holding a hand out for me to take "Your nose isnt bleeding this time so that's good" he smiled at me which I returned.

I grabbed his hand and was pulled up "let's go" I looked at Sasha who was eating with Connie "anyone want anything?"

"Vodka!"

"Tequila!"

"Chips!"

"Pop!" Jean yelled out this time which I glared at him