Out on the quarter

Start from the beginning

"Yeah that is pretty much the gist of it" I say casually sitting back and sipping on my coffee "messing with an original is like poking a bear and sometimes it baffles me how many people have actually tried to go against you even if they are pissed off at whatever you did. I mean I've technically already poked the bear with your brother but that's because he deserved it and I'm a badass and I don't give a rats ass about his attitude or problems so yeah" she says clicking her tongue making me chuckle.

"Well you kind of have to be in order to keep up with me" I tease making her smirk "I think you'll find you're the one who will need to be able to keep up with me mister because I can be trouble baby" she replies making me smirk. This is one of the many reasons why I adore her, she's so spunky, confident and full of fire like I've never quite known a woman like her before and it's just so refreshing and sexy.

"There you two are, I've been looking for you" Rebekah exclaims as she appears pulling up a chair and sitting at the table making me silently groan as I glare at her for interrupting me and Davina. 

"What's up? How'd the meeting go?" Davina asks as she takes a bite out of her second benign "how'd you think? I walked out because I didn't want to hear anymore of Klaus's endless bullshit" Rebekah replies as she helps herself to the coffee that the waitress brought over which was suppose to be for me since I ordered it.

"That was my coffee Bekah" I say making her shrug "so? Just order another one" she replies making me snort as she sips on the coffee "what is Klaus demanding this time?" Davina asks "oh you know the same as usually, that he wants us all to obey and not mess things up for him now that he's King and he also went on to rant about trying to get the witches under his thumb" Rebekah explains as she tries to take a cinnamon roll but Davina slaps her hand away "bitch don't take my food" she says as she pulls the plate of pastries closer to her.

"Come on, can't I have just the one? You have three there" Rebekah says making Davina narrow her eyes at her "so what? I'm pregnant and hungry, this is my food so don't touch" she warns "I wouldn't try it Bekah" I warn as Rebekah looks like she's about to argue back.

"Anyway going back to Nik you may want to stay clear of the compound for a few hours as he may be in a mood because I refused to listen to him and walked out" Rebekah warns "well if he has a problem he can just kiss my ass" Davina retorts making me smirk.

"Now Rebekah is that all you came here for because if so you can piss off now as you're interrupting us" I say making her roll her eyes at me "what am I interrupting?" she asks looking between us "we were kind of hoping to have breakfast in peace no offence" Davina speaks up "yeah so piss off would you?" I say making her scowl and flip her middle finger at me.

Rebekah's attention suddenly diverts away from us and I follow her gaze and snort as I see she's staring at Marcel who is stood outside across from the bakery talking with someone who I assume is a vampire.

"Hey sis why don't you go chase after him and see if you can get lucky?" I suggest wiggling my eyebrows making her glare at me "oh go fuck yourself Kol" she snaps back making me grin "I don't have too, I have someone for that" I respond motioning to Davina who blushes as she sips on her milkshake.

"You're just as annoying as Nik" she snaps before getting up and storming off and I just sarcastically wave "aww leaving so soon? What a shame" I say mockingly "wanker!" she shouts before exiting the bakery and going over to Marcel.

"And then there were two just as it should be" I say looking back at Davina who is on her fourth benign "bloody hell where do you put it all?" I ask making her glare at me "the baby and my stomach" she retorts taking a sip of her milkshake.

I look back out the window and roll my eyes and snort as I see Rebekah and Marcel kissing "so predictable" I mumble shaking my head as I look away "well at least she's getting lucky today" Davina says "any chance of me getting lucky today?" I ask with a wink making her smirk.