𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LVII.

Start from the beginning

━━✶━━

    𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍’𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 much more time before Jacob came over. Bella looked as if she and Eurydice were both around 4-5 months pregnant. It made sense for Eurydice but for Bella? Something was really wrong. Eurydice leaned against the wall as everyone looked at Isabella. Eurydice had yet to get either of her mates to speak to her. It was secretly destroying her. 

“Jake,” Carlisle’s voice broke the silence as the wolf’s scent carried through the home. Jacob walked in and noticed Rosalie standing in front of Bella while Edward was a little behind, Alice sat while Jasper stood behind her, Eurydice was hiding behind Esme.

“I’m glad you came,” Bella said, causing Eurydice to make a face. 

Rosalie stopped Jacob from moving any further, “That’s far enough.”

“What’s your problem?” Jacob snapped instantly. 

“Rose, it’s okay,” Bella tried to cut the tension but failed. 

Jacob sat in front of Bella who was covered in a blanket in a horrible attempt to hide her bump, “You look terrible.” 

“Yeah, it’s nice to see you too,” Bella let out a small laugh.

“So are you going to tell me what’s wrong with you?” Jacob questioned as he kept his focus on Bella. 

“Rose, do you want to help me up?” Bella questioned as she moved the blanket and revealed her stomach.

Esme looked back at Eurydice as she gripped the younger girl’s hand, “You did this,” Jacob growled, going for Edward before Emmett stopped him.

“We didn’t know it was even possible,” Carlisle added.

“What is it?” Jacob turned and locked eyes with Carlisle before noticing Eurydice.

“Not sure, ultrasounds and needles won’t penetrate the embryonic sac,” Carlisle added before following Jacob’s gaze.

“What about you? Do you know anything?” Jacob went to make his way over to Eurydice but was stopped by Jasper and Esme.

“No one believes a word I say so why the hell should I tell you?” Eurydice snapped, becoming rather annoyed, “I’m actually pregnant, ultrasounds worked on me.”

“I can’t see it either,” Alice broke the two up as she spoke, “And I can’t see Bella’s future anymore.”

“Not to mention the feeling of death that overwhelms Eurydice,” Emmett had to make that comment.

“Emmett shut up before I kick your ass,” Eurydice growled as she ran her hands through her hair. 

“We’ve been researching legends but there isn’t much to go on,” Carlisle added, “We do know that it is strong and fast growing.” 

“Why haven’t you done anything? Take it out of her! Or both of them,” Jacob exclaimed and Eurydice met eyes with Bella.

“This is none of your business, dog,” Rosalie growled.

“Rose,” Esme scolded, “All of this fighting isn’t good for Bella or Eurydice.”

“The fetus’ aren’t good for them!” Alice snapped back.

“Say the word Alice, baby. It’s just a little baby,” Rosalie snapped trying to defend both females knowing that they had decided to keep what was inside of them.

“Possibly,” Jasper quipped in.

“You guys don’t get it,” Eurydice shook her head, “It is NONE of your choices what we do. I may hate her, but it’s her body just as my body is my own. If you don’t believe what I was told by the gods then fine, don’t. Everyone just shut the fuck up about it!” Eurydice didn’t mean to accidentally take out the kitchen lights but she did. 

“Carlisle, you’ve gotta do something,” Jacob pleaded.

“No. It’s not his decision, it’s not any of yours. Just as Eurydice said, it is our decision,” Bella nodded over at the other female. 

“Jacob, I need to talk to you,” Edward walked out of the room.

“Eurydice..” Esme turned to look at the girl who was seething.

“I’m not staying for any of you, I’m not talking about anything because I’m tired of being cut down,” Eurydice pushed past them all and looked at Bella despite the dizziness that rushed over her due to the strong sense of death, “I’m standing with you. Differences aside this once,” She offered the brunette her hand, “Truce?”

Isabella seemed to question it momentarily before shaking her hand, “Truce.”

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━