✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓✧

Start from the beginning

"Um guys...I-I have to go home..So I'll see you guys later?" She spoke. But no luck, Nobody said anything. Applejack sighed heavily, "I am so done." Applejack whispered to herself and just left.

                                                                              ♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

Applejack arrived at Twilight's house, She knocked on the door.A few seconds later, The door was answered by Twilight. 

"Hey Applejack! Come in." Twilight said. Applejack smiled slightly and went in Twilight's house. 

"Nobody is home but my brother, That's why it's quiet in here." Twilight said with a grin, Applejack chuckled. 

"Oh..Alright. So, What should we do?"

                                                                               ♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡ 

Twilight and Applejack talked, played some games, etc. Rainbow surprisingly didn't call Applejack, Applejack sighed at the thought. 

"What's wrong Applejack?" Twilight asked with a concerned look on her face. Applejack sighed again. 

"Nothing. Nothings wrong," Applejack said, She bit her cheek to avoid crying. "I'm fine." Applejack whispered. Applejack looked at Twilight and saw that she gave her a look; Which meant that she wasn't buying her answer. 

"I'm serious Twilight," Applejack said, Trying her best to sound serious. "I'm okay. Promise." Applejack said. Twilight knew for a fact that Applejack would never make a promise she couldn't keep. But this time, She thought her promise was a lie; Which it was. Twilight shook her head, Applejack is stubborn. So there's no way she'll probably won't be getting the truth out of her. Well..She thinks she know what Applejack was thinking about, But wasn't sure yet.

"Alright," Twilight sighed. "If you say so." Twilight said. 

"I better get home now Twilight." Applejack said, Twilight nodded.

"Okay, See ya on Monday." Twilight said. 

"You too." Applejack said with a smile. 

                                                                               ♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡ 

Monday...

Applejack was in her locker getting her stuff for her first period. She wasn't in the mood to have a friendly conversation right now. Why? Because her 'best friend' is too busy talking to her friend. She didn't even get a hello, and that made her upset and mad.

"Um..Applejack-"

"I'm not in the mood right now." Applejack said to Fluttershy with no emotion. Fluttershy and the rest of Applejack's friends (Besides Rainbow Dash) looked at each other. 

"Um..AJ? Is everything Okay?" Pinkie asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Yes, Everything is fine." Applejack said sarcastically. All of her friends noticed.

"You're being sarcastic." Twilight sincerely said. Applejack looked at her friends and sighed.

"Girls, I...I'm just not in the mood right now." Applejack spoke softly, Then she went back to what she was doing. All of her friends looked at each other. 

"Do you think it's about...Rainbow Dash and Lighting Dust..You know...Hanging out often?" Fluttershy asked. 

"Hmm..I think it is." Pinkie said.

"I agree too Pinkie." Rarity said. 

"Same." Sunset agreed.

"Me too. But..Let's just hope it's what I said.." Twilight said. 

The bell had suddenly rung. Everybody went to the classes they were suppose to be in. Lighting Dust had smirked at Applejack and went to class.

                                                                                ♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

Meanwhile with Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash was walking to class with Twilight. They didn't really say much to each other. Twilight decided to ask her some questions. 

"Rainbow? Can I ask you a few questions?" Twilight asked. Rainbow raised an eyebrow. 

"Sure?"

"Is Applejack your best friend?"

"Yeah?" Rainbow said confusingly.

"Okay well..If she's your best friend..Why are you avoiding her?" Twilight asked.

"I'm not avoiding her.." Rainbow said. 

"You are Rainbow Dash. Is there a reason why your avoiding her? Or maybe you could at least check on her on break?" Twilight asked. Rainbow unexpectedly scoffed, Twilight's eyes widened a little. 

"Look Twilight, We need to get to class. Stop asking questions!" Rainbow scolded. She walked a little faster so she wouldn't be next to Twilight. Twilight stopped walking with a shocked look.

"I don't believe it.." Twilight whispered to no one. She just sighed and peacefully walked to her first class. 

                                                                                           To be continued...