Chapter 14

Bellamy's POV

"Stop! The air could be toxic." A voice I now recognized as Clarke's yelled.

"If the air is toxic we're all dead anyway." I replied, annoyed at the still teenager playing it a know-it-all.

🌹🌹🌹

Everyone was standing around  hopelessly trying to find a solution.

I knew we were desperate but why the hell did Finn suggest that we trust that grounder and why did people seem to agree?

I needed to change their minds.

"You expect us to trust a grounder? This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! Our ground! The grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realize one very important fact: We are on the ground now, and that means we are grounders!"

🌹🌹🌹

I was looking for Clarke to talk to her about developing a plan.

I knocked at the door but when no one answered I went in unannounced.

What is going on? Where is she?!

Running out of her room I went to the first guard I found and frantically asked him,

"Where is Clarke?"

"With Cadogan."

"Where?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you that."

I gripped his neck tightly.

"Tell me where she is now."

"Let me go first."

Instead I gripped him tighter and that seem to do the trick as he blurted out

"He took her to m-cap."

I instantly let go of him and started running towards the room.

🌹🌹🌹

Clarke's POV

I was lying on the mattress staring at the ceiling when abruptly
the door opened.

One guard entered the room ,I immediately stood up in defense mode but he looked harmless.

"Cadogan wants to talk you."

"About what?"

"I don't know."

Uh-huh.

"Ookay."

He turned around and said

"Follow me."

And I did just that.

I totally shouldn't have done that because next thing I knew I was back in the m-cap room.

With Cadogan already inside. That bastard!

"What am I doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Uh no, not if I'm asking."