Chapter 15

Bellamy's POV

It was training day and for some unknown reason Clarke and I were paired together.

Not that I was complaining but it certainly wasn't expected.

At first the team of disciples designated with us, Clarke and I all fought each other. That was fine.

Then, the duals started.

And the one in charge decided to put Clarke and I together.

Which was...great.

As if a fight that was sure to get physical was all we needed right now.

And, even better, each pair got a different room. So no-one would be "distracted".

Too bad that I already was distracted just by Clarke being here right?

My thoughts sidetracked me and Clarke struck at me but my reflexes kicked in.

I grabbed her by the waist, pushed her on the ground and got on top of her.

I held her arms above her head.

And suddenly she raised her head up and I was well too aware of her hot breath in my face.

And she kissed me.

And this time was nothing like last time. She was not holding back.

And soon neither was I.

But not long enough had passed I pulled back abruptly, let go of her and run out of the room.

That was one hell of a training session gone wrong.

🌹🌹🌹

Clarke and I had arranged to meet Levitt in his room last night. I was out there waiting for her.

Was she really gonna show up? Deep down I hoped she wouldn't. I wasn't ready to face her yet. 

But we had to.

Great.

Speak of the devil and she shall appear.

"Uhm hi?"

Instead of answering she just curtly nodded her head.

I cleared my throat and said

"Shall we go in?"

Once again she ignored me in favor of going in first.

And she knocked her shoulder against mine.

So she's angry at me.

Cool. Not that I care duh.

I followed right after.

"What the hell are you two doing here? Together?"

I opened my mouth to answer but Clarke cut me off.

"That doesn't matter. We're here to talk to you about something."

🌹🌹🌹

Octavia's POV

We had been hopelessly looking for the code to go to Bardo since we came here.