He then stopped his jutsu as the first one fell on the ground.

"That was genius Shikamaru. I never knew you were this awesome," said Ino excitedly.

"Yeah yeah, too troublesome," he said. 'I won't let anything happen to you both, or Naruto for that matter,' he thought.

---End--

'Yeah, no. No rest, they need my help,' thought Shikamaru as he saw Tenten losing against Kisame.

"Everyone, get back," said Shikamaru as he used his shadow to trap Kisame again.

"Huh? But Shikamaru san-" started Lee but was cut off.

"Just do it," said Shikamaru as everyone gathered around him.

The four Kisame were standing side by side as Shikamaru had trapped them all.

"What are you gonna do, stab me? Face it you can't wi-"

"Shut up," said Shikamaru with a glare while releasing killer intent worthy of the jonin he was. But along with that killing intent was immense pressure and anger, one to surprise even Kisame.

---Flashback---

"Shikamaru, let me warn you. This technique is very complex. It is true that you can make multiple attempts until it is complete and still use it, but you need to get a hang of it. Don't just use it on an S-rank ninja," said Naruto. 

It was the previous night and Naruto was currently making the seals on his hand.

"I'll be careful," said Shikamaru with a smile.

---End--

"Screw it," he said.

'Spit out the depths of my shadow, worry about the shape and structure later, and just push it as soon as I collect my chakra. The future of mine isn't being an average ninja spending a normal life. I imagine a future where I have surpassed all my limits of today."

"I WILL DO IT."

'A strong foundation and a little bit of sense and imagination, that's all that is needed, both for this jutsu and for a successful ninja.'

"Domain Expansion: Shadow Garden," said Shikamaru as he made a hand sign and his shadow flowed like a liquid in a circle.

The next moment the whole area was covered in white light and then the surrounding followed.

(Shikamaru as Fushiguro, i.e., the human and Kisame as the curse. Also, Guy, Neji, and Tenten are next to Shikamaru)

'It's incomplete. Ugly work at its best,' he thought as he closed his eyes.

'But it's enough.'

=============================================

Hello everyone, hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Thank you all for over 87K reads and 1.9k votes.

Also, if there is an MHA fan here, check out my MHA fanfic.

Finally, please vote, comment and share.