7

"And this is the ravine." Wilbur said, touring Tubbo around the base.

"Pogtopia." Tommy corrected. Everyone looked at him, giving him a strange look.

"Pogtopia?" You questioned with a laugh.

"Did I stutter?"

You laughed again. "Oh shove off." Tommy rolled his eyes.

The four of you made it down to the bottom of the ravine, Tubbo almost falling over the edge of the canyon twice. Techno was sitting in a wooden chair outside of two new rooms. You assumed he had carved them out while you had been in L'Manburg getting the stuff.

Wilbur quickly explained that Tubbo was going to be a spy agains schlatt, and that he was the Secretary of State. Techno raised an eyebrow.

"What did you tell Schlatt when you left?" Techno said, leaning back in his seat.

Tubbo giggled. "I told him I was pregnant."

Everyone flared up in laughter. Even techno smiled a bit. There was something about Tubbo that made you smile. He was just a boy. He and Tommy both. You could imagine the smaller versions of them running around in a field, chasing a small animal.

"And did he believe you?" You asked, your smile stretching across your face.

Tubbo opened his mouth to answer, but Wilbur cut him off. "The more important question..." he paused, looking around the room, his expression stony. His gaze lingered on you for a moment, a smile playing on the corners of his mouth. "Who's your baby daddy?"

You couldn't help but feel like the question wasn't quite directed at tubbo, but you dismissed the thought.

"Can I be the god father?" Tommy asked.

"Of course not! You would be a terrible god father to my child! You'll spoil it rotten!" Tubbo answered laughing.

"Oh, so it's true then? So what are you naming your child?" You giggled.

"Asher if it's a boy, Caroline if it's a girl." Wilbur answered for Tubbo.

"Oh so now I don't even get to name my own child? I will name him Michael."

Techno stood up, looking around at the people in the room. "Well I hate to interrupt your baby shower, but it's getting late, and Tubbo should be getting back. Wouldn't want to put him in any unnecessary danger."

"He's right. If schlatt gets suspicious, our little spy operation is useless." You agreed.

Tubbo sighed, nodding his head. Tommy led him up through the cavern, and outside. You looked at your watch. You hadn't realized how fast time had slipped by. It was late, so you bid goodnight to Wilbur and techno before disappearing into a room. Wilbur and Tommy would be sharing a room, while you got your own.

Your room was completely barren, but it made sense seeing as you had quite literally appeared out of thin air. The only thing in your room was a bed in the corner. You smiled when you saw Wilbur's blanket folded neatly on the edge of your bed. Next to the blanket was a sweatshirt. On top of the sweatshirt was a note.

I figured you would want something more comfortable to sleep in. Keep it, it's yours now :)
-Will

You smiled as you slipped on the sweatshirt. It was a deep maroon color, and it read 'doomed'. You climbed into the bed and curled up the blankets, drifting off to sleep.