Invitation

Fuyuki: Man, I'm finally done.

Fuyuki finished building a PC on his friend's house.

Miyuki: Thanks man. I couldn't build this by myself. I fear that I might damage it. So I'll just ask a professional to do it.

Miyuki, Fuyuki's childhood friend, He also graduated in Criminology, He is a Police Commissioner.

Fuyuki: Don't sweat it, But I can't believe that a Police Commissioner like you, Buying a High-class PC, Just to watch some Anime Vtubers? Dude, Go solve some crimes or something.

Fuyuki smug at Miyuki.

Miyuki: I've solve all cases possible, I'm on a vacation granted to me by the higher ups.

Miyuki defended himself.

Fuyuki: And your gonna use that Week Vacation just to watch Vtubers?

Then Miyuki smiled at Fuyuki while sticking his tongue out.

Fuyuki: Man. But, I enjoy making this. Such a High spec purchase you got here. Should you be using that wisely?

Fuyuki asked.

Miyuki: Well, maybe when I got a Family, I'll take a break from watching Hololive.

Fuyuki: Hololive? Pfft You a family?

Miyuki: First of all, Hololive is the name of the company where Vtubers are under, And second, I'M NOT LIKE YOU! I will find my self a girlfriend unlike you, Unsociable Smart-ass.

Fuyuki: Thanks for the compliment.

Miyuki: Heh, Here's the payment, 10,000 yen right?

Fuyuki: 2,000 is fine. You're my friend.

Miyuki: Nope, take it. Make good use of it, If i have it. I might just donate it to Hololive.

Fuyuki: Wow, He is spending his Yearly 11,659,615 Yen salary to Those Vtubers? How envious. And stupid at the same time.

Fuyuki: Fine, I might add it to my savings.

Miyuki: Yeah do that, So maybe when you finally found yourself a "Girlfriend", You can use that money.

Fuyuki: Yeah yeah, Boomer.

Miyuki: Hey! I'm only a year older that you! I'm 21.

Fuyuki: Heh, Then see you next time. I will look for another job.

Miyuki: Hm? Why? Did you leave your old company?

Fuyuki: Apparently yes, first off all, The salary the boss gave is lower than Low, He takes the excess for himself, But I was the one hardworking there. You should have seen the Face of that Bastard when i gave my resignation letter.

Miyuki: Man, You are savage. You wanna take your old invitations?

Fuyuki: Nope, I will look for a Company with a promising future.

Miyuki: Ho? A company with a super nerd in them, I guess taht after finding one. It will become one of the top companies in a month.

Fuyuki: Haha! Nah, I just wanna see something for myself.

Miyuki: Good luck with that.

Fuyuki: I'll take that luck.

Fuyuki bid his goodbye for Miyuki. After leaving the House, He went to the Mall, He looked for some clothes to wear for an Interview if he manage to find some. After buying 2, He went to a fast food restaurant.

Fuyuki: KFP? Could've sworn the place I was going to was Wcdonald, Oh well.

After entering, He saw a Orange haired girl on the counter, He looked at her Nametag which has "Kiara" on it.