It went while with my greenish brown eyes and golden skin with my black raven hair. I paired the dress with a sliver greenish jimmy choos and I just wanted to take a moment to look my self in the mirror and hey, "damn I look fine" I said out loud.

I got down to the lobby to notice everyone already there. "You see v I would have told you how beautiful you are but you made us wait 56 minutes in counting for your ass to get here so you look ugly" Seb annoyingly.
"Puto it takes a long time for a bad bitch to get ready but I cant really blame you since you've never meet on" I smiled.

"Could you two stop the fuss where already late" padre said annoyingly.

<<{🥀}>>

We arrived at a beautiful venue with multiple car on a line waiting to arrive at the front doors.

We got out of the car and noticed multiple man outside watching who comes in and out. I keep thinking what if this is a trap along and if it is we're died man walking. We came in here with no type of backup or any weapon for a matter fact. But me whose always a safety girl got some knifes on her thigh.

"Invitation please" a buff scary looking man said.
Nic hands him the invitation and he signals us to move forward.

Another guy comes to stop us and ask us if we have any weapons and if we do it's a sign of war bla bla. Who gives.

We enter a door leading to stairs that goes downward to the ball room where everyone having there own conversations.

As I looked at all the people, I notice most of the girls in there are wearing red. I knew it was a bad idea getting a red dress. I always felt like so know really knows how beautiful green is.

Sebastian, Mateo and me all took a sit at our table well Nic and mi padre greet some people.

They came back to the table and took a sit well Mateo and Sebastian just sat their eye fucking random girls.

The tables where high and so was the seats so I decided to just stand along with the rest. Four man came to approach us one with tattoos covering his whole neck and hands. Another one with blue eyes and blonde hair who looks like quite the charmer not gonna lie. The other one was an old man who look like he was in his 50s but I gotta say I'm never been the one to go for a dilf but damn he fine.

The one who stood out to me the most was the one with smoked gray eyes and dark hair. He look fearless with that stone cold face and screams power. He walked through the room like he was the shit with his head held up high and others just whisper as he walks past by.

"Alvaro my old friend" the hot dilf said.
"Stefano long time no see" mi padre said.

The hot one with the gray eyes is now creeping the shit oh if me. Don't he know staring is rude. "Alvaro nice to meet you again and your sons..... daughter also if I presume" the gray eyes said we'll still staring into my soul.

Wow you've made it this far, don't forget to vote please.

"Yes these are my sons Sebastian, Mateo, and Nicolas as you know" mi padre said proudly. "And yes my sweet heart daughter Victoria."

He nods at my brothers but goes to take my hands and kiss it. "My name is Luca Tesoro" gray eye said.
"Victoria" I said with a straight face.
"Non so cosa sia il tuo turbaento per la sua uscita, calzone" blonde says.

I mean I know I'm hot as fuck but you didn't have to put it like that. They may not know I speak Italian and I'll keep it that way. The tattoo one just stood there not saying a word with in unread able face.

"We can talk about business tomorrow at my house Alvaro... Nicholas please enjoy the ball"Luca said. He was still looking at me the whole he was here and I stared back, like baby who you think I am backing from a staring contest.

"May I have this dance Tesoro" he says while holding out his hand. I took his hand well the dilf was saying something I couldn't hear but I choose to ignore it.

We walked to the dance floor with all eyes on him and I gotta say I was nervous as fuck. Literally everyone was staring, creepy fuckers. But I guess this night will never go as I imagine.

Stefano

So I will be getting pictures of some characters if you guys have any suggestions plz tell me!!!!

Thank you so much for the reading. Hope I get your vote. Comment and support, hope I get your views.💙💙💙💙

Words counted ~ 1215