He Love You

Baji did all sorts of job to pay your hospital bills.

From being a delivery boy, working at a gas station, waiter—— Baji did every decent work that will pay him without interfering with his study.

Mrs. Baji also did her best to help you with your hospital bills. From baking cookies to running errands.

All in hope that maybe, the doctors can still help you.

Visitors also come in and out of your room. From Chifuyu who brought you flowers, Smiley who told you jokes, Mitsuya who sew you a dress, Draken who brought you fruits and Mikey who brought you a bunch of Dorayaki. You're quite close to all heads of Tokyo Manji making members of Toman visit you on a daily basis. Even Toman helped in paying your hospital fees.

But alas, you're in deep slumber as if some modern Sleeping Beauty.

And like Sleeping Beauty, a prince was also watching your sleeping figure. Holding your hand as he stare blankly at your figure, regretting the things he did and he didn't did, regretting that he didn't spent more time with you—— regretting that you didn't even heard those three words that he saved for you.

"Bitch, I'm just kidding when I said you look like an angel when you're asleep. Don't let it get into your head." He tried to joke in an attempt to cheer you or more like himself. But he know it's futile, he didn't even heard your laugh nor did it made him feel any better. He bit his lip and look up, trying hard not to let more tears roll down his cheek. Taking a deep breath, he laughed lightly and wiped the corner of his eyes.

"Please wake up.

Come back.

I'm scared.

Please stop me."

He whispered each words, holding your hand tighter as he muttered each sentence. You're his hero, right? You'll still magically appear this time and save him like when you were seven, when he first met you. Hell knows, maybe you'll also bring your damned rolled math textbook.

He's hoping that maybe you'll still play the role of super hero.

...

Closing his eyes after a minute without any reaction from you, Baji finally started facing reality.

L/n Y/n won't be waking up for the time being and she may never be.

He know that.

He can't just accept it.

Standing up to prepare to leave, he leaned closer to you. Planting a soft peck at your forehead as he mutter, " It hurts without you, bitch."

He checked his phone after that, taking note of the time and date. Today is the day for Bloody Halloween—— Toman and Valhalla's face-off.

"Keisuke, it's time to go home." His mom entered the room, signalling that its past visiting hours.

Silently, and with heavy heart, Keisuke went to his mom. Wrapping his arms around her waist as he cry at  his bosom—— hoping to lessen the weight on his shoulders.

"I love her, mom." He confessed, tears rolling down his cheek as he cry at his mother. "I don't want to lose her."

If one will look closely, a bead of tear also rolled down the sleeping beauty's eye.