To Love Thy Bitch

"So you're not together AND you're not even friends AND you KISSED her?!" Chifuyu Matsuno elaborated each words as he listen to Baji explaining what happened between the two of you yesterday. And he can't believe what he just heard.

Baji is stupid.

Plain stupid.

"Woah, man. I can't believe you." He breathed in disbelief and looked around.

After that little scenario in the alleyway, where you stayed there until a stray dog chased you away, you and Baji both went to your respective homes quietly. Not talking to each other nor glancing. Just a weird, awkward and heavy silence which is completely alien to the two of you.

Your neighbors who are used to seeing the two of you running after each other and yelling profanities found this strange. After all, the two of you are the reason why your street is always lively.

One of the older neighbors can't help to ask. "Are you divorcing or something?"

And man, Baji don't know what to answer that time because surely people who plan on divorce doesn't kiss at a public alley right?

Baji can only blow a huff of air and glare at nothing. Biting viciously to the potato chip he's sharing with Chifuyu and venting his anger to the poor food. His mind is currently in chaos. It is in a far more chaotic state compared when he's solving math problems. And you're the cause of chaos in his mind.

He can't clearly remember why did he do that nor what pushed him to.

But one thing's clear,

He regret nothing.

"So what are you planning to do?" Chifuyu asked as he also facepalm and sulkily eat the potato chip after hearing your story. "Court her?"

Keisuke Baji didn't answer.

"So you're telling me you won't court her?"

Baji still didn't answer.

Chifuyu covered his mouth thinking what kind of jerk the guy is. Kiss and run? Man, that's a crime.

"So you're really not gonna court her?" Chifuyu asked in disbelief. He's undecided whether to smack some sense to this guy or simply shave his head since it seems like his long hair is sucking all of his brain cell. You're also he's neighbor. He just live few floors away from you and Baji and he think it's his responsibility or obligation to mend your relationship.

If only for this stupid motherfucka—

Then it struck Chifuyu.

Baji is stupid.

Meaning...

"Don't tell me you don't know how to court a girl?" Chifuyu asked the long-haired delinquent suspiciously. Baji's dumbness is beyond comprehension so it's a possibility that this stupid bitch have no idea how to court you. "Are you saying it's not that you don't want to court her but rather you can't."

Baji still didn't answer confirming his suspicions.

"So you're not going to answer?"

Baji pretended not to hear anything.

Shrugging, Chifuyu just turned his back and put his hand in his pants pocket. "Well whatever. If you won't court her, I will." Chifuyu taunted starting to step away.

This caught Baji off guard making him stand up and chase Matsuno. "Oi, oi, oi— what happened to bros code?!" Keisuke asked, chasing Chifuyu and holding the nape of his shirt.