Archenemies

"HEY BITCH! RUN FASTER OR I'M LEAVING YOU!"

"WHAT THE FUCK, KEISUKE! SLOW DOWN GODDAMIT!"

Both of you are now in High school.

Growing up in the same neighborhood, you became closer.

Closer to killing each other.

Instead of a blooming friendship to develop as everyone on the block expected, a feud formed between the two of you.

You became each others nemesis.

It's not as if you don't have things in common that you ended up like this.

In fact, both of you shares a common interest.

Both of you are interested at pissing each other off.

And if no one's watching you, you might as well come at each other's throat.

Today, like any other weekdays, you're both late to school. Staying late up night just to call your enemy and sing a lullaby of profanity, that's the reason why the both of you are always running late. All of your neighbors by now are used to seeing the two of you running at the alley and chasing each other making you even more late to school.

And whenever they see you yelling profanities at each other, they'll just sigh and mutter. "Ah, young love."

Back to reality, Keisuke looked back at you to see you clutching your knees and panting making him grin. "Bitch! You're such a slow poke!"

His grin only became wider when you looked up and glared at him. You even have the energy to raise your middle finger at him. Of course, he won't let this slip and made a standing ovation from his middle finger.

"You long-haired jerk! Come here and let me yeet your ass."

Boy, your nicknames for him always amuse Baji. Once, you called him delinquent Tarzan. Then the other day, you called him Gay-suke. Your creativity never fail to make him laugh. How cheesy might it sound, hearing another of those not so kind nicknames from you is the reason why he wake up.

You're his arch nemesis, and to piss you always complete his day.

As you're about to start catching up to him again, a speeding motorbike was closing behind you. Seeing this, Keisuke immediately rushed back to you. Pushing you to the side which is a wall, and using himself to shield you. Luckily, the motor darted past the both of you leaving everyone uninjured.

If Keisuke was even a second late, that motor might have hit you.

After that tense moment, Keisuke breathed a sigh of relief. Calming himself down, Baji looked at your surprised figure who's shocked by what happened. He didn't noticed that he was clutching both of your shoulders hard. He immediately unhand you but breathlessly asked, "Did it hurt?"

It always confuse those who don't know the both of you.

L/n Y/n and Keisuke Baji, two highschool students who are always after each other throats but for some reason, both are willing to get hurt for each other's ass.

Especially Baji who risks everything to protect you.

You just playfully grinned and placed your hands at Baji's shoulder, dusting his uniform. "Fucker, did you forgot?" You asked playfully. "I can't feel pain."

Baji can only stare at you making you smile.

"But you can!"

And before Baji can even realize what's happening, you already kicked his knees and ran away, leaving him writhing in pain.

"WHOEVER COMES LAST WILL PAY FOR LUNCH!" You yelled before making your escape.

Baji can only bit his lip and comb his hair with his finger as he watch your running figure.

He's your arch enemy and he's rightfully yours.

You're his arch enemy and you're rightfully his.

Shaking his head, he just smirked and ran after you, dragging the leg that you kicked. "Don't get caught by me, bitch!"