Prologue

You were just seven when you first met.

You've always tried to be a superhero because you have this so called superpower.

And of course, a hero always save everyone.

Like you did to him.

You're a fool in his eyes.

Rushing to the rescue because some young boy is being beaten by a group of kids at the playground.

He can still exactly remember that day.

When he first saw you.

"Figh-ting-is-bad!" Seven-years old you enunciated as you hit each of the boys who bully him with a rolled newspaper. Of course some tried to fight back, but you just hit them harder.

You just appeared out of nowhere and appeared in front of him, hitting the guys who's picking a fight with him.

He can't believe you then. If fighting is bad, then hitting other kids with newspaper isn't?

Then it happened.

One of the bigger boys pushed you, making you fall to the ground. All of you saw how blood oozed from the big wound at your knee making the mean kids panic and run away.

Baji just scoffed and dusted his pants at the other kids reaction. He was about to leave when he suddenly looked at you. He doesn't really give a damn about you. You're just another kid who tried to play hero, but still, you saved him. He guess he can't just leave you.

Throwing you a side glance, Baji asked who looks somewhat annoyed. "Did it hurt?"

And it all started with that...

You offered Baji the biggest smile that he've seen in his entire life of seven. Your small teeth bare, your eyes closed. That's when he noticed that there's not a stain of tears at your cheeks. Not a sign of pain.

"I have a superpower. I can't feel pain."