17. Reflection

Morning at Bihai Changlin

Bai feng Jiu is still asleep while Donghua Dijun is already awake. She wakes up hour later while blinking her eyes.

Where am I? She takes a look around the room. The room is double the size of Donghua bed chamber at Taichen Palace, with high ceiling and decorates with mostly granite, marble, and also with Emerald make the room looks gigantic and sophisticated

DOnghua is stay next to her when she wakes up.

“Yesterday I turn up not seeing this place, this look incredible big”

“Yeah, it has everything you need. There is also a walking closet that yours. I have place many dress and shoes and others accessories you might need.”

“You are really busy these whole years Dijun”

“Come I want to show you the place I know you will love”

He put a cover in her eyes before taking her there, he aura travel to the place.

“You always love Zhe Yan Peach blossom forest, and you keep saying you want to have once for yourself. This is for you”

She opens her eyes and gasp can’t say anything else. Donghua Dijun plants the whole forest of Peach blossom for her.

“I put a wish in every tree here this is longer than Zhe Yan ten miles

“I put a wish in every tree here this is longer than Zhe Yan ten miles. Do you like it?”

She looks at him “I love it. You work really hard Dijun” he hugs her tightly.

I spend mostly my time here planting the seed, and nurture them with my cultivation. All these trees are full of my wish for you. SO now we can cultivate here. I will transfer my energy and cultivation little by little to you, while you can growth your cultivation by meditating in this place. This place will give you a positive vibrant that will resonance with our wish and increase your cultivation faster.

Donghua take fengjiu under one huge peach blossom tree and conjure a mat to sit there and meditate.

Now Jiu’er tries to focus and breathe with me. Donghua create a hand gesture spell and slowly take her in his subconscious and in the right time he start to channeling his energy little by little while he observing how well her body response to his energy before he added his cultivation to her.

 Donghua create a hand gesture spell and slowly take her in his subconscious and in the right time he start to channeling his energy little by little while he observing how well her body response to his energy before he added his cultivation to her