2. Life Without You

Dong Hua Di Jun is always upset with all the things that happen, his mood is never good since Bai Feng Jiu off from his life. And Taichen Palace is never be the same without his little fox in it.

200 years had pass and yet he still can’t forget his little fox, his little fox always running in his memory since all the Taichen Palace used to be her playground.
There is a sense of her in every corner of Taichen Palace

He flash back to the time when he ended his  trial in Mortal Realm century ago, He found out that he lost 90% of his cultivation for rather ending the trial before the time nor because he is playing with fate to grand Bai feng jiu a love story.

He surely never regret his lost just to spend two month with Bai Feng Jiu to reciprocate her love, since that impossible to happen in Nine Heaven. He uses trial as a chance to spend time with Bai Feng Jiu.

Siming always given update about her last condition, he knows she’s not in a good shape neither. He know how she keep drinking to forget him. So many times he decide to run back to her but his step always so heavy to take and every time he end up endure his feeling once more.

He tries to make himself busy to divert his mind from thinking about her. Push his body to the limit so he can just sleep right away. How miserable live is?  How many years he have to endure this pain? He feel like his heart gonna break into pieces from this lovesick

He always dreams about her, but in his dream it’s always romance turns to nightmare. At first she will smile at him so genuinely, spending their time together but at the end he always end up push her away and she always tries to kill herself no matter how many times he tries to save her.

There is no use he will always witness with his own eyes how she jump off the cliff and he can’t never reach her.

The dream is repeated itself over and over again.

He will wake up in sweat over his body, and shivering

What have I Done?

What have I Done?

He said it all over again and again sound in desperation

When he feel sorrow he will remember her again when they are in mortal realm, what sehhe said to him;
" Bi xia promise me you will never forget this two years"
While sit at his lap and landing a kiss on his cheek with brightfull smile.

She really live to the fullest, she will do all her best to make him smile everyday, telling a joke, make him pastry and that sweet fox candy that he like so much, brew a tea for him, see the stars together, dancing while he will play her a song, sing a song for him, support him when he needed an ear to listen all his burden, riding a horse even playing Go although she doesn't know how to play so it's really entertaining for him see her play her move.

" I was just born for you Bi Xia  " she once said when they were talking at his study room

While he at that time doesn't understand her meaning since he doesn't remember his immortal life. But when he return and the memory pass his mind he understand her meaning.

She just to good for him and now he lost his chance to have her..