6. A Melody Of love

Ling’er is sticking with Master Donghua wherever he goes, and he doesn’t even bother. He loves to be around her, with the entire naughty act she is doing. Donghua found himself comfortable being with her, he loves her. If he take a walk around the market she will follow him around just to have a sweet treat for accompany him. Her parents also adjust very well with him, and often ask for the solution or just an advice.

When it comes near her six birthday, she excel the music that Donghua teach her a year ago, and she just fascinated to show her parents.

“ Master I’m so nervous how do you think my play?

“ You are excellent student Xiao ling, your parents are going to be very proud of you”

She looks straight at Donghua eyes expecting some words from him more

“ I will be the proudest one darling” he kiss her birthmark

She giggling at his affection “ Master I like you so much “ she kiss his cheek bravely and this shock Donghua.

She is playing the music for her parents at her birthday party, their parent’s look so touching, and think how thoughtful her daughter even on her young age.

When the celebration is over the young princess ask her parents she want to see the stars at the mountain, and she will accompany by her master to do that, her parents grant her. She is so exciting. Donghua accompany her to the top mountain. Sometimes when she gets tired he will carry her up.

She always like being in his hug she just don’t know why.

When they arrive at the peak, Donghua materialize a seat and a tea pot. He uses magic to keep the tea warm, and hand it to xiao ling.

“ Here drink this xiao ling “

“ Ah its warm, how you doing that master? The magic trick?”

“ I let you know when you grow up, I’ll teach you “

“ The stars is beautiful” she said while sipping her tea.

When she looks at the stars, Donghua used magic to make a flower rain, its fulling flower his favorite flower.

“ Wahh this is the best birthday gift, look master the flower rain is so beautifullll”

“ And this will make it complete” He bring out the wreath anchan flower and put it on her hair “ Pretty “he said

“ Ow I love this, thankyou master “

They wrap up the event and back to the mansion after seeing the sunset at the mountain.

Ten years later

Ling’er is 16 years old now, she has become independent woman, and she is fearless yet strong, loving and caring, good personality and cheerful. Everyone in the mansion loves their Princess.  

She resemble Bai Feng Jiu so much, and her look also the same and its amaze Donghua every time he seen her.

Donghua is teaching her Archery when she started to complain with her cute face

“ Master, as long as I remember you already staying with us since I was a little kid , why you look the same as I remember you? Are you not getting old? “

“ Am I ? I have no idea about that. Do you seeing me not get older? Eventually I’m as old as time itself”

Ling’er look at him at shocking face “ As old as time? Is that a new joke cause it’s so funny “ She laughing loud.

“ Ah I just remember master this lately I have a dream, the same dream over and over again”

“Oh? What kind of dream is it? Can you explain?”

“I’m not sure about this, I have a dream, the same man always appears in my dream he had a long silver hair and wearing purple robe. But I can’t see his face”

“ Oh, and what else?”

“ Nothing actually, it’s just like that I wonder how he look like, who is he, why he keep coming to my dream?”

Donghua take a deep breath, her subconscious remember him. This makes him wondering rather he should tell her the truth or not. If he tells her can she be able to process the information that he give? But he really wants to tell her the truth.

“Do you want to hear a story xiao ling?”

“ Story? I love story” her eyes sparkling

“ Alright, this kind of long story so let’s back to study room so you can listen well”

“ Sure, let’s go” she start to walk faster like a little run in a rush

“ Slowly, you might fall if you walk like that “

“ I won’t, hurry I can’t wait to hear the story”

They arrive at study room, and she sit in silence waiting for Donghua to continue the story

Alright, here the story :

In a long long time ago, there is a little fox that fall in love with Ancient deity, who is as old as the time. He has living for Eons and he had no one, he always alone in his long life.

Once a little fox in danger, he accidently helps her so she feels she has a life debt to the deity. She then starts to get close to this deity disguised herself as a maid. She slowly grows affection towards this deity.

But the deity had an ill fate. He can’t have any relationship which he taught he can’t. He like this little fox too, and she save his live couple times too.

Once he goes to mortal trial to experience Samsara. Little fox accompany his trial, as his consort. They are madly in love in his trial, but once it’s over and the deity return to his place the love story had to end.

The little fox can’t give up and she won’t. She keeps following this ancient deity, until the deity scolds her and sends her away. Tell her to stop coming to him since they have no fate together.

In her heartbreak she still tries numerous times to help him. Once there is a war that happens, since the deity lost his power this little fox jump in and take the shoot of this evil attack and hurt badly. She’s not failed to catch his heart, it just they are not mean to be. He tries to save her life.

She even cut one of her tails to create a magic dagger to rewrite this ancient name on the three incarnation rock. That almost causes her life.

But the ill fate continue, while their separate the little fox got injured, badly injured and her spirit is in damage that nothing can save her, not even his cultivation nor his blood.

The little fox died, left this ancient deity in deepest heartbreak. Before she left she said “ The happiness is to short, the wait is too long, if I ever born again lets the wait be short and the happiness is long. That’s all I ever wish for “

Ling’er tears fall down unnoticed “ Oh My God what a tragic story. What happen then? Did she born again?”

“ She is after thousands of years of waiting”

“ Really that’s great. And they finally be happy?”

“ I don’t know about that yet. Did she happy or not. It seems the girl doesn’t remember anything from her past life”

“ Ah that’s right. He can make her fall in love with him once more. That can work isn’t it?”