10. Adventure Begin

Taichen Palace

Donghua aim straight to Taichen Palace, if he enters from Heaven Gate it will chaotic since he bring human in. When he arrive at Taichen Palace the place has been quite. Zhonglin is not seen everywhere either.

“ We are arrive Xiao Ling”

“ You are right I’m feeling dizzy.” When she get used to the situation then she open her eyes and see this gigantic yet magnificent place she ever seen in her entire life well even she just 16years old. She is still a baby.

“WOW this place is cool, is it your home?”

“You can say that”

“WOW what a place, this is beyond my imagination. Why would you leave at the mansion while you have this incredible home?”

Donghua is giggling seeing her busy analyzing the place.

“Come I take you inside , and show you a house tour “ he smile and grab her hand and walk with her.

“This is lotus pond, you can fishing and meditate here, and over there is the kitchen, here is the main hall where mostly for held a meeting, there is my study room, and this is my room. You want to get in? maybe you want to take a rest for a moment?”

“Can I? Using your bedroom?”

“Of course, I will tell them to prepare a room for you. Meanwhile you can have a rest here. I will come and get you in two hours. How is it sound?”

“ Its sound perfect”

“Xiao ling one thing, don’t walk alone here. Since you are not familiar with the place. “

---
She enter the room and look the interior of the bedroom, the room itself is huge with a large bed that maybe accommodate for three to four person in bed. With Gold and White ornament and simplicity nothing to extravagant. Maybe he likes to keep it simple. She walk to bed and laid herself. Soon she fall to deep sleep

She walks in her dream to the kitchen that Donghua show her earlier, she was dress in something that she never seen before. But it’s her face. She walks and see herself happily cooking something like a sweet and sour fish. “ Dijun will love this fish so much, he will eat this fish today” Not long after Dijun enter the kitchen and pick up the hairpin that falls on floor.

“ The fish smells good. Is this yours? “ pointed to the hairpin

Me answering “ Yes Dijun, Thank You” I’m taking the hairpin, but before it handed to me he asked me” I never seen this flower on this hairpin before. What is it?”

Me answering “ It’s Qing Qiu star Dijun.”

“ Oh.. You cook well” with that Dijun left the kitchen. He is leaving me in blush while carrying the plate of fish in my hand.

“ OOOO.. I just talk to him, he like my cooking… “She is blushing.  

I saw myself in happiness just to talk with Master; he doesn’t even look at her.

---
I open my eyes. I think I just saw my previous life. I think her presence here is too powerful, so the memory comes back vividly.

Study Room

Donghua Dijun is sitting at his study and ask Zhonglin to call for Liansong attendance.

Not long after Lian song enter Taichen Palace.

“ Lian song greet Donghua Dijun”

“ Rise.”

“ It’s been so long since last time I see you Dijun, You look great? I hear from Siming something good is happening. That brat doesn’t want to share any further but looking at your face something good indeed happen.”

“ You will find out later, do you still have a drug that Taishang Lao Jun give you? The one used to alter memory?

“ Yes I have. Why do you need it?”

“ Stop questioning me Lian song. Just bring it to me will you?”

“ Be ease Dijun, I have no bad intention. “ Lian song bowing. “ I’ll go and get it right away”

“ Good. I’ll be waiting here. Go”

Donghua stand up and walk to his chamber, and find her wake up

“Oh, you already awake? How is is? Are you still feels dizzy?”

“No, it’s better now after a rest”

“I’m already sending someone to take the drug here. Are you hungry? You might want to eat something.”

“To tell the truth I’m starving Dijun”

Donghua take his face up watch her not get used to her calling her like that

“ She calling you Dijun all the time”

“ How do you know? Do you remember something?”

“ I’ve another dream when I’m resting, I think it’s kind of her memory of this place that strongly affect in me probably
But from what I see you treat her very cold master
You don’t even look her eyes, do you really love her?”

Donghua stunned with the confrontation. “ You will know after you remember your past life xiao ling. Now let me feed you first”

He asked Zhonglin to bring the food to the room. When Zhong lin see her, he immediately bow “ Little Highness” Donghua cut in “ It’s okay Zhonglin. You may leave. Speak no words “

Zhonglin leave with curiosity written all over his face. Is she alive? But how it’s possible?

“ Eat xiao ling “

She just hurry take a sit and eat what is in front of her “ hmm this food is delicious. The quality is different. With eating this I think I might turn be Goddess”

“To be Goddess not that simple xiao ling. You have to practice your cultivation in certain level and facing heaven trial to ascend”

“Really? That’s sound scary. What kind of trial master?”

“It’s depend on the immortal themselves. Everyone is facing different trial.”

“Dijun, Third Prince is at the main hall” Zhonglin said

“I’ll be there soon. “

“Xiao ling you stay here and finish your food, I’ll go and get the medicine. I’ll be right back “

“Alright Master “

----

“Dijun, here is the drug. For reminder this might need a certain dosage to be useful “

“ Don’t worry, I know what to do Liansong. Thank You for your help”

“ The pleasure is mine Dijun” with that Liansong leave Dijun.

Donghua walk back to the room, she just finish her last spoon. “Right on time, I just finish my food. It’s delicious. Is that the drug?”

“Yes, do you want to try it right away?”

“Alright then, let’s finish the mission”

“Here drink it bottom up, and then I need you to relax your mind, you can lay in bed if you want”

“Sure” she bravely took the bottle and drinks it. “It’s doesn’t taste bad” she then walk to bed and feel her head heavy.
“oh I think the effect is started, my head is so heavy, I need to lay down” When she lay down she closed her eyes instantly.

Donghua walk over and touch her forehead and drive her to her subconscious 

Time to wake up my little fox Donghua said in his mind