12. Enlightment part II

When she walks to another time, she sees how she is going through when she leaves him. How she is fighting to keep herself alive and how she fight the beast and dying and how he stays by her side all the time.
When she died how devastated himself, and when he stood up and leave

She follows him. And she can see how he spends his time without the little fox. She saw how he try to find the way to bring her back, searching for the spell that can be working to bring back the immortal all these years.
She saw how he try to keep his sanity intact, he work hard to plant peach blossom tree at Bihai Changlin he almost cover one huge area with peach blossom tree, he made her many beautiful hair pin everytime he remembered her. He plant all different kind of vegetables and fruits that she loves. He create a lotus pond that she always like to sit while sunbathing during daylight. He made her a swing that instal at the fuling tree facing the seashore.

Master should treat her better when she is alive.

And she remembers when he kneels to her asking for forgiveness. This is why he doing that.

When the memory ended up, she feels like her body is getting hot then a red, purple and green light covering her body and twisting around her when suddenly the bright light entering her phoenix flower making the birth mark shining. Bai Feng Jiu primordial spirits that seal inside her phoenix flower birth mark waking her soul, body and mind. She then feel herself fall from the highest place and being catch by some warm purple energy that soon covers her and make sure she land safely before she open her eyes there is a heavenly voice that echoing

"Bai Feng Jiu you and Donghua Dijun relationship that full of devotion and willing for sacrifice each other happiness due to the peace of realm really touch heaven; so your birth is our gift to you both but to make this relationship works it will ...

"Bai Feng Jiu you and Donghua Dijun relationship that full of devotion and willing for sacrifice each other happiness due to the peace of realm really touch heaven; so your birth is our gift to you both but to make this relationship works it will return to your both commitment. I wish you can keep this love and you can find a way to keep your happiness. There will be many problem ahead so this ia a trial for you and Donghua Dijun to cherish and to growth your love "