5. Back To The Start

Taichen Palace

Donghua show up at Taichen Palace and asking Zhonglin to call Siming approaches. Zhonglin is in surprise for his suddenly appearance, immediately run an errand that Dijun ask. While DOnghua conjure a tea and waiting for Siming

Siming come in a rush and bow “ Siming greet Dijun”

“ Rise. Siming I have a task that I need your assist”

“ Please Dijun, what can I do to help?”

“ Yesterday I have this weird dream, I need to make sure is it real or just a dream. I’m seeing a baby girl born and she had phoenix flower as her birthmark, she was born in mortal realm. Find her and report to me”

“ Yes, Dijun. “

“ Go now “

Dijun conjure the bell and arrowhead that once is her treasure, he look at the arrowhead and remember that day when she took the shoot on his behalf.

“ Bi xia “ she cover him with herself and being shoot near her heart.

“ Jiu’er “ In his angry he kill all the assassin that surround them. And hurry pick her up and went to city to find doctor to cure her love.

When he lay her in the bed of the restaurant that runs by Ghost Realm second daughter, She told him “ I took this shoot on my own will, you owe me nothing. Just remember that I’m willing to sacrifice myself for you Dijun”

“ Dijun? Who is Dijun”

“ Bi xia, I mean you “ She coughing and almost lost her consciousness. “ Stop talking Jiu’er, she will help to save you, you must survive, don’t leave me. Do you hear me Jiu’er?”

“ Please head out first, I will try to save her life “

When an hours past, the lady come out and allow him to enter her chamber “ She is alright, she lost many blood but i’m already stop the bleeding. But she needed more rest. I’ll take my leave first “

“ Thank You for your help, young lady. I’m owe you a life “

“ No need too. Excuse me “

“ Jiu’er.. Jiu’er can you hear me? It’s alright just rest, as long as you survive than everything is alright”

When her troops come that late at night searching for their King and found him and his consort in a small restaurant in town, they hurry kneel down.

“ Find the rat who cause this, I will kill him by myself “

They take the lady consort back to the palace, and there when he took the arrowhead and join them to the bell that he knows she used to wear. This two will be his treasure. To keep his mind, how his Jiu’er save his life again and again.

Hours later

“Siming asking permission to meet Dijun”

“Come Siming, how is it going?”

“I’m searching for the baby born with Phoenix Flower,there is a baby that born with that according to the report Dijun ”

Dijun rise one of his eyebrow in wonder “ Are you sure? Where?”

“ In Mortal realm, She is born as one of General daughter in Xingjiang.”

Donghua Dijun can’t hide his excitement “ Thank You Siming. You may leave”

Siming is bowing and leaving Taichen Palace.

Donghua stand up and walk towards Heaven Gate, He aura travel to Xing Jiang to see her and make sure his not dreaming

Xing Jiang

Donghua change his appearance and walk to get to this General mansion. When he found the mansion, he knows he’s not dreaming. This is the place that he sees in his dream, so the baby is real.

He walks in to the baby room under invisible spell, he find there is no need to create a fuss. When he is at the room he saw her in cradle while her nanny is falling asleep in her chair, he put a sleeping spell so her nanny will sleep more deep while he has a chance to being with the baby. Donghua show himself in front of her. She is awake but she is not crying she just lay there and she smile seeing him and raise her hand ask him to carry her. Donghua sticking out his hand and carry her in his arm. The baby is laughing happily.

She took out her hand and place on Donghua cheek, brings a jolt to his spine disbelief.

“ You naughty little fox” Donghua say to the baby

He kisses her birthmark “I miss you so much Jiu’er, Thank you for come back to me “

She smiles like she knows what he is talking about.

Donghua spend hour just watching her, before her mother come to feed her. When he hear a steps get closer, he put her back in the cradle and wake her nanny up right before the door open and her mother enter

“ Ling er sweetie are you hungry now my baby girl, come here let mother feed you darling. Yiyi you may left first and come back hour later. “

“ Yes madam “

“ Ling er look at you, you look so happy. Is it something nice happen to you darling” Her mother start to breastfeeding her. Donghua walk out the room with Yiyi and left them alone.

He walk around the room in invisible spell, and see around is there any danger or anything that can go wrong. He relieved everything is fine here.

He must find a way to stay close with the baby. He can be her teacher but this to needed time until she old enough for tutor. What can he do to be with her every day?

I think the best is to still in invisible spell until the time to be her teacher.

Donghua determine to stay along with his little fox until she old enough to know the truth.

When he sees her nanny in, he follow her and see her mother left

“ Yiyi I left her to you for today, please watch her carefully “

“ Yes Madam”

When he enter the room, he put a spell so the nanny will fall asleep, than he will have a chance to babysitting his little fox.

He will hug her sleep at his arm while he watch her sleep peacefully. This become an habit for the baby to sleep in his arm, so when one day Donghua was absent to take care some business, the baby will start to feel anxious and can’t have a sleep all night. When he arrives the next morning he just found out the baby seems angry at him and he just found it so cute.

“ I’m sorry, are you waiting for me Ling’er? I’m here now; let’s have a nap before your mother come feeding you. I’m not having much rest neither so I need to rest a bit.  

When Ling’er celebrates her five years birthday, Donghua come to her house to offering as a teacher to tutoring her. He changes his appearance and convincing her parents to let him stay in one of the wings mansion near Princess Chamber. The Princess was sticking him all day, it’s just like he is the center of the earth for the princess.

He would grant all the princess wants and spoiled her. But that’s not making the princess become spoiled brat, She is just glued to him.

" Master Donghua, what would you give me on my next birthday?"
" What you wish to have xiao ling?"
Only Donghua call her xiao ling while others call her Ling’er and she like the way he call her. She doesn’t realize that her eyes were stick on him every time.

“ Hmm I want to go to the mountain top to see the stars, Yiyi aunty says the view was incredible since she lived at the mountain once before working here. Father would never allow me to go the mountain. But master can persuade father to let me go, isn’t it?”

” Xiao ling, if you want I will take you there when your birthday. Now about practice to play Gu Zheng, you can play a song for your next birthday for your parents”