"Four of the most powerful demigods of all time?" Thalia slung her arm over his shoulders. "C'mon, Neeks. Let loose a little."

"Neeks?"

Clarisse fell in step with Percy as they hiked up the hill. "You know, everyone here still thinks you're dead."

Percy frowned. "I actually kind of forgot about that."

"Yeah, well. This won't be the first time you came back from the dead. Remember when you erupted a volcano?"

Percy winced. Right after his and Annabeth's first kiss, he'd accidentally blown Mt. St. Helens sky high and landed on Calypso's island. Annabeth and all of camp thought he was dead. They're probably tired of me coming back from the dead, he thought wryly. Then they'd continued their quest through the labyrinth.

"We were so young," Percy said. It was only two years ago, but he felt like a completely different person.

"We were," Clarisse said in a rare moment of agreement. Up on the hill, Peleus's body was visible, coiling around the base of Thalia's tree.

"Damn, he's gotten big," Clarisse breathed. "Where did we get him again?"

"I thought Mr. D put an ad in the paper. Which come to think of it is kind of weird. Why, you want one?"

"You don't?"

Percy smirked. "A hellhound is plenty for me. And also a pegasus."

"You never know when you'll need another." Clarisse shielded her eyes with the back of her hand. "There should be a patrol any minute now. Who the hell did we put in charge of that when I left?"

As if on cue, a group of three campers crested the hill above them, then pointed and shouted something.

"I guess we're about to find out," Percy said.

The three campers jogged down the hill, their armor a little too big over their bright orange shorts, until they got within talking distance. The lead demigod approached warily, his hand casually near the hilt of his sword.

"Clarisse? Percy Jackson?" The camper's blond hair was tussled from the wind, and despite the bronze sword at his side, his blue eyes were bright and friendly if vaguely confused.

"Hey, Will," Percy said, "uh, what's up?" It was a stupid thing to say, but he was actually really glad to see Will. When Annabeth was stabbed in the titan war, Will Solace was the demigod who healed her.

"Dude!" Will tackled him in a bear hug, something Percy was not expecting. But he laughed and hugged Will back. When Will pulled away, Clarisse snorted and punched him in the shoulder.

"Good to see ya, kid." Then she glared down at his feet. "You're supposed to be on patrol, why the hell are you wearing crocs?"

Will wiggled his feet in his sun-yellow crocs. "Why not?"

Percy cleared his throat and gestured to his two other companions. "Will, I don't know if you've met but this Thalia Grace."

Will nodded. "I've, um, I've heard a lot about you!" Percy sometimes forgot Thalia was a camp legend.

"And this is Nico di Angelo."

Nico swallowed and nodded to Will.

Will smiled. "I remember! You were the one that saved us all in the battle for Manhattan. We've missed having you around!"

Nico blinked. "You have?"

"Of course!" Will blushed and turned back to Percy. "Anyway, I'm so glad you're not dead. Where's Annabeth? And Jason, Piper, and Leo?"