𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍- 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆....

Start from the beginning

"You'll know why. Help me find, hold on a sec." You took out your phone and searched up the book before found the title. "Of Mountains and Seas. It should be around here." You two went through the bookshelf.

For now, you still relied on Paimon's letters guide to find the book. "Found it! "Of Mountains and Seas," A Guide for Adventurers, written by Leonard!" Paimon suddenly appeared next to your shoulde. "How you know he wrote the book?" She asked as you shrugged.

"Intuition." You answered as she opened the book and tried to read it. She immediately looked at the book in pure confusion before she frowned.

"But the words have faded and there are even pages missing... Paimon's got no hope of reading this. Darn... Maybe we're just wasting our time on this one?" She asked as she looked at the book in defeat.

"Give it to me... I can write down the content. I found it on my phone." Paimon turned to you in confusion. Paimon is now not surprised by what your phone could do since it's useful in every situation.

"Can you even write?" You stayed silence. "Thought so. Paimon'll write it down and you say it to Paimon." She said as you read it out loud to her which took you two a half an hour to finish write the whole book. "Aww... This is quite sad..." Paimon looked at the book in pure sadness before wiped away the nonexistent tear. That or you just blind. "Anyways, let's bring this book back to Mona."

_________________________________________________

"Look what we found, Leonard wrote a book!" Paimon waved the book around as Mona turned to you two while letting out a sigh in relief.

"Let me see." Paimon passed the book to her as she went through the book. She wasn't expected to see the book was filled with words but it wasn't the same writing with the original one.

"I told her the contents in the book." You stated as she turned to her. She was about to ask how did you do it but you gave her the most confusing answer to her. "Internet." She's not gonna question what's internet given that she had a feeling that she's gonna be full of questions.

"Anyways... Just as I thought, Leonard was an adventurer who lived two thousand years ago." Mona stated as Paimon looked at her in shock.

"Two thousand years? So the constellation that caused the meteorites is from two thousand years ago!?" Here you are standing being 4 millions years old despite you do not feel like the age you are not supposed to be.

"Somehow, for some reason, this constellation was summoned down from the sky. I suspect that the Fatui have something to do with that part." She stated as you recalled about the Jester being in this plan and send the meteorite down something like that but the words what Orochi said to you that she wanted to kill you still ringing inside your head.

Who is she anyway that trying to kill me? Tsaritsa or the Unknown God...?

As they talking between each other, you were lost in thought while looking at the blue sky. The stars and the skies are a lie had been somewhat your reminder of not to rely so much on the sky here to do your fortune telling.

Your head wander off to the knowledge you gain about yourself, the Archon war that happened in the past somehow started by you who had Orochi in your body. In your own fortune telling, it said that you will lead the war but which sides of the war will you lead is uncertain, your sister gave you a mission to reunite all your family but you don't even remember your faces, you have your brother who was cursed because of trying to save you. Andrius also mentioned about someone betrayed you and tricked you to Celestia.

Despite there are evidence that you do live here but which story was the truth. The Abyss story where they said you are from the tyrant family or Osial's story where he told that your family was the powerful yet kind towards their people. And as far as you know, the traitor could be Osial since he knows you well and somehow managed to cover up his aura.

Come to realize, what made you immediately trust Osial so much? Because of his aura of a sea puppy? His looks? His friendliness tone? The way he called you Young Master? Like how Harbinger could keep on their friendly faces, he could be doing the same.

You began to think even more deeper before you felt a pat on the shoulder which brought you back to reality. "Y/N... You okay?" You saw Paimon's worried face as you immediately put on a smile.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm worried about the amount of Mora we have." You lied but she knew you were lying and knowing when you lie this obvious, it probably means you don't want to talk about it.

"Just letting you know that Paimon's here for you, okay?" Paimon hugged you as you nodded. Paimon definitely is the best guide that anyone could ask for despite not being able to lie and eat a lot.

Mona looked at you two as she began to see how your constellation looked like. Her eyes widen before she covered her mouth in horror. Arcanum Historia or it's other name Atychia Mors, a constellation that has been long gone for who knows how many years ago until now.

From what she learned, this was the one and only cursed constellation. Despite having no knowledge about the constellation but she remember the words that her master has uttered, "Never get too close and never try to mess with people with this constellations." There were little explanation but she knew that her master was telling the truth.

Constellation that brought the meaning of Unfortunate Death with two knifes making an X shape. From what she guessed, either death will come for them or death will be served by them. Still a mysterious constellation that went missing for years and suddenly reappeared is quite... strange for her.

Her curiosity knows no bound but she should heed her master's warning yet she didn't want to miss this opportunity to learn about the constellations. Even with her astrolabe, she couldn't sense any dangers coming from you or dangers coming for you and reading you was still vague.

"Hmm... So where are we going again?" Your question brought her back to the reality.

"We shall be heading to Musk Reef." She answered, trying to keep her composure. It best to stick around you until the mission ended. Who knows what she might get to witness.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note:

Inazuma is coming up... I wonder how many times I'm gonna die in a day as soon as I reached there... All I know that the person that will always die first is always Diluc or Barbara-

I might reveal how Y/N's brother looked like but he still won't be in the story just yet and of course, Orochi. I still have to pick the color of his clothes. Depending on your standards, he could be hot, he could be meh.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and have a great day :D