Epilogue

After I fulfilled my American dream thanks to my vacation to Philadelphia, I went back to South Korea and continued my acting career. I conceived so many changes in my life. Choi Jiwoo currently took a break from acting to take care of her family. Sunghoon and I are now in a long distance relationship, doesn't mean we went separate ways and never came back together. It actually means we still have feelings for each other and always want to visit each other someday.

    How can I forget about my friends, as well as my sworn brothers and sisters? First up, Eugene, Lee Jiah, and Kim Soyeon are now starring in The Penthouse, which is ongoing since the third season. Seo Yeji continues her acting career by starring in a mystery-thriller film, Recalled. Jin Jihee reprises her role of Yoo Jenny in The Penthouse, along with Kim Hyunsoo, Choi Yebin, and Han Jihyun. Jo Soomin takes a break from starring in The Penthouse and starts researching new elements of medical science, as well as planning on new Kdramas, specifically youthful romantic comedies. And finally, Kim Junghyun returns to South Korea for a break and a big plan for upcoming dramas.

    Thank you, USA, for teaching me the meaning of the American dream. The American Dream is for a normal family life, a better opportunity, and most importantly, better friendship. Life should be better and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement. Better friendships never ends, neither does sworn brothers and sisters. Annyeong, the United States of America.