Part 2: Hello Again to Atlantic City

The second part continues with events in 2015-2016 when I continued my American Dream by flying back to Atlantic City. This was also an opportunity for a new life in Atlantic City, the world of entertainment and arts, thanks to Choi Jiwoo's support and permanent appreciation. I also improved my English by reading American young adult novels, especially The Selection by Kiera Cass and All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I attended 2 summer concerts in 2015 and 2 autumn concerts in 2016. I also met my new sworn sisters, and they were Kim Soyeon, Jin Jihee and Bona (WJSN).

Kim Soyeon, known for her female lead in Happy Home and her villain role in Penthouse, also attended 2 summer concerts in 2015 with me while Jin Jihee and Bona attended 2 summer concerts with me, too. We made vlogs and posted them online, as well as for their keepsakes, and we also listened to new wave music on Spotify. The most interesting opinion was that Kim Soyeon was also known as the Korean version of Cecilia Cheung because her acting was better than Cecilia's in Happy Home. Besides, I also met Sunghoon after we starred in Five Enough. Sunghoon also attended the New Wave Tour but for the pool party in the Pool & Spa at Bally's.

    2 summer concerts in 2015 were How Do I Know and Miss Coastal Vietnam Global 2015. 2 autumn concerts in 2016 were Bolero Lover and The New Wave Tour. My goal for the American Dream was not for boy drama but only for self esteem. The reason is because I am not only an actress but also a modern woman who loves herself. Shall we begin the second part of my American Dream? Yes, we shall. And once again, hello again Atlantic City.