Chapter 11: Our Queens' Diamond Show

On May 26th, 2017, Ryu Sujeong and her group, Lovelyz, finished performing Now, We on stage and went back to the dorm room at Woollim Entertainment. In the dorm room, they watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 on TV. That was their favorite American film to watch. Suddenly, she received a video call from me, holding 2 concert tickets for Đàm Vĩnh Hưng's Diamond Show, which would be held on May 27th, and 2 flight tickets to Atlantic City. Sujeong picked up the line and said, "Yoboseyo? Hyesun ah?"

"Yes, it's me. Guess what? I got 2 tickets for the concert tomorrow night in Atlantic City, as well 2 flight tickets to Atlantic CIty," I said as I showed her 4 tickets in total.
Sujeong gasped, "What? 2 concert tickets and 2 flight tickets?" This made other members of Lovelyz turn to her by surprise.
I nodded my head yes, "Yep, and this time, we're gonna see Đàm Vĩnh Hưng perform onstage and you're gonna love it."
"Oh thank you, I can't be more excited to hear that."

    Now back to my story, I was at home with Choi Jiwoo and watched Pretty in Pink. Oh, my bad. We actually watched Hannah Montana: The Movie. I loved Hannah Montana, and so did she. I also packed up my luggage to get ready for the girls night with Ryu Sujeong and I couldn't wait for that moment.

    The next morning, at 6am, Jiwoo drove me to the airport and wished me luck with my trip to Atlantic City. As I arrived at the airport, I saw Sujeong behind me waving and ran to her. We also had a brief conversation about being excited for our queens' diamond show. After that, we got on the airplane and enjoyed our flight to Atlantic City.

    We finally arrived at Caesars Atlantic City at 7pm and as we went to the hotel room, we always told jokes about Atlantic City. We also talked about Đàm Vĩnh Hưng's Diamond Show and most importantly, Hannah Montana. We also listened to Queen of the Night Aria. Remember, it's Queen of the Night Aria by Mozart, not Queen of the Night by Whitney Houston. 3 hours later, after lunch, we changed into our club dresses and headed to the Circus Maximus Theatre with our concert tickets.

    The Diamond Show started with Khang Việt's live performance. The first song he performed was Người Xưa, with its transition from ballad to dance pop, and the second one was LK Về Đây Em. In my opinion, Khang Viet was also Sujeong's idol and couldn't even resist her feelings for him since 2014. We also continued to enjoy live performances of Minh Tuyết, Quang Linh, Trần Thu Hà, Phương Trang, and the main character, Đàm Vĩnh Hưng. On the verge of the show's finale, we left the theatre and met Khang Việt. Sujeong came to him and asked if she would like to take a picture with him and then, viola. After that, we came back to the hotel room for our bedtime because we had so much fun.