Part 4: My American Dream Came True

This final part of my American Dream focuses on events in 2019, 2020, and 2021. This is also when the COVID-19 started to spread worldwide. However, I still moved to Florida with Lee Jiah because I couldn't give up my American Dream. Lee Jiah also had empathy with me and always treated me as a beloved sworn sister. From that, Fort Lauderdale was our second place in Florida after Orlando.

    After our last summer vacation, the COVID-19 spreaded worldwide a year later. I missed my friends and sworn sisters so much so I made an online meeting with them on ZOOM to make me feel better. We always had happy meetings every day and every night, as well as summer and fall. I also moved to California with Sunghoon and Choi Jiwoo as of December 2020, the same year I starred in Mr. Queen. This is also the same year Chí Tài passed away, making me sad because he was also my idol.

    1 year later, in 2021, I finally regained my American Dream by flying to Philadelphia, along with my last sworn brothers and sisters. They were Kim Junghyun - my co star in Mr. Queen, Han Ji Hyun - a tough and reckless actress in Penthouse, Kim Hyunsoo - a cute and bubbly post teen, Jo Soomin - a medical angel, and Choi Yebin - an up-and-coming drama queen. Philly was where I finally fulfilled my American dream thanks to the last American young adult book I read, Unwind by Neal Shusterman. We were always good to each other in real life and also had conversations about Philadelphia. Shall we listen to my final part of my fabulous American dream?