Part 3: Best of Both Worlds

When I was a little girl, my dream was to fly to Walt Disney World. My faith in Florida was ultimately intense. Therefore, I always watched some Disney movies to learn more about my next move, although I still had to think about Atlantic City. Oh, luckily, I met Lee Jiah, my next sworn sister who was also what I wanted to tell you guys about. She also followed me through every attraction at Disney World. Jiah also treated me as her little sister in her family.

    I also attended 4 concerts in Atlantic City, where I met Ryu Sujeong, a member of the Kpop girl group Lovelyz. I admired her so much because she had 2 worlds inside her, reminding me of my most favorite Disney Channel sitcom, Hannah Montana. I mean, in the daytime, she appeared to be a cute girl performing with Lovelyz in music videos, but at night, she transformed into a sultry girl in a nightclub dress when attending concerts. No matter how she looked, Sujeong was always my sworn sister and always treated me like her best friend. Not quite yet, she was also my Hannah Montana.

    3 concerts I attended in 2017 were Dam Vinh Hung's Diamond Show, Asia 80: The Celebration, and Saigon Bolero. The one and only concert I attended in 2018 was Nguyen Ngoc Ngan's 26th Anniversary: World of Color. Once I spoke about boy drama, I would never speak about it ever again. The reason is because Walt Disney World would be my dream come true. And now, I'd like to begin our 3rd part of my American Dream, which would get the best of both worlds.