Epilouge

Waking up in the safety of Spencer's arms was a godsend. His eyes were closed and his arm was around your hip bringing you closer. Your head was on his chest and you watched him. His lips were curved into a smile as his steady breathing went up and down. You place your hand on his cheek and feel his stubble on your palm. You guys had been together for a year now, exactly today. You dive in closer to him and putting your leg around him.

He stirs to the motion and wakes up. He looks down at you with a smile. "Hello, love." He says with his morning voice. You giggle and give him a quick peck. "Only one kiss? i'd expect more on our anniversary." He pouts and you smile. You quickly move and straddle his hips to be on top of him while he was pinned to the bed. "I definitely like this too."

"Too bad, we have breakfast reservations. You kiss his chest and scramble off of him to go get ready.

"Hey! That was not fair!" He calls after you as you turn the shower on.

"Too bad!" You singsong and start to wash your hair. He comes into the bathroom and gets into the shower with you. He washes his own hair in a rhythm with you.

——

The two of you sit by the park. He holds your hand and you smile. You never thought you could love someone quite as much as him.

"What are you thinking of, princess?" He asks cupping your face. You look into his eyes and smile.

"I don't think i've ever been in this much love, doctor." You kiss the side of his hand that was on your face and he smiles.

"You're amazing, y/n." He nuzzled into your neck and you giggle.

"Spence, your going to spill your sandwich all over my skirt." You warn him.

"Oops! Sorry!" He clumsily puts it back on his plate and goes back to you to lay on you. You both lie on the picnic blanket softly kissing one another.

"PDA!" You hear Garcia's voice from afar. The both of you get off one another and look to the team walking towards you both. Garcia holds presents and the rest hold food for the team picnic. They set up the blankets and sit by the both of you. "Hello lovebirds, how is your anniversary going?"

"Great, thank you." You speak up and lie on Spencer's chest. He strokes your hair and the team rolls there eyes.

"I think we interrupted them before they did anything else." JJ retorts and you laugh.

——

The two of you get back from the picnic hand in hand. You put the leftover food away and the blanket in the wash. You go to your side of the bed in Spencer's apartment and lay down. "Ah ah ah," Spencer says pulling you up. "You still owe me from this morning." His hands brush your arms and you feel shivers. He kisses your neck slowly and goes down to your collarbone making sure to be careful around your scar. He starts to take off the straps of your top and you shrug it off. He holds your body close to him feeling every part of your body, holding every part of your body.

You unbutton his shirt and he takes it off, you kiss his chest and his lower abdomen till you get to his belt line. He takes his belt off and puts it on the floor. You undo his pants and he takes them off and puts it into the pile. He then goes on the top of you and kisses your stomach . Slowly but surely. He hooks his fingers under the skirt with your underwear and pulls them off of you. He kisses your thighs and parts them showing him your heat. He looks at you hungrily, his eyes were only his pupils, black. He kisses your bundle of nerves and your hands shoot into the bed fisting the sheets. He chuckles the vibrations going throughout your body. "Your already wet." He mumbled to himself.

He used his thumb to draw tight circles around your clit, maintaining a pace that would make you fall apart in seconds. He brushed over your entrance making your back arch, needing him, wanting him. Two fingers enter you as his thumb still maintains his ruthless pace. You clench around him. "Are you going to cum already, princess?" He chuckles and starts to go even faster. You shake your head no trying to keep your body where it is. "Don't lie to me, you need this don't you." You couldn't help but eagerly shake your head yes. His thumb goes away from your clit and his mouth goes to it next, slowly sucking. You barely have time to breathe before you scream his name.

Your hands shoot down to his hair curling your fingers throughout it.  Your back arches off of the soft bed feeling the knots in your stomach so ready to unwind. You look down to him to see him already watching you. He removes his fingers and starts to use his tongue, your hands go everywhere grabbing everything you can, knuckles turning white.

Your body collapses and the warm liquid pours out of you and onto his face. He laps up what's left and comes back up. Your vision dances with stars as he kisses you. You open your mouth and his fingers enter, you suck on them as hard as you can, making his jaw open and looking dumbfounded by the way you looked up at him with doe eyes. His cheeks were flushed and his chest was hot. Once his digits were removed from your mouth, you straddled on top of him feeling his erection from under his boxers. Your heat aligns with it and you grind onto him.

"You like that?" You question him and he nods his head up and down breathless. His hands shoot to your breasts, squeezing them. Your back arches back, making you go harder into him. You take his boxers off quickly. your hand went to the base of his cock, his hips bucking into it. Sitting up on your knees you teased him rubbing it on the outside of your slick wet folds. "Your so good." You give him praise and his moans were loud, loving the feeling of you on him. You descend on his dick, taking him all the way in. It was always a challenge but over the year you had gotten used to his length.

"Move, oh my god, please move!" He begged. You lift yourself on your knees and go back down. His eyes go to the back of his head and his chest rose up and down. His hands darted up to your waist as you bounced up and down at a slow pace, his nails digging into you.

He whined your name and you bounced harder on top of him. "You like that don't you, baby? Such a good boy." You cooed, his neck straining, he was close and so were you. His hands migrated to your chest and he took one of your breasts in his hands. He leaned up and sucked as fast as he could and moaned around it as you tried to bounce faster. And just like that you snapped, the both of you came onto one another. You lay on his chest and roll off of him the both of you sigh and he kisses your forehead.

"Let's go to the bathroom." He says and carries you over to the bath. You sit on the closed toilet  seat as he turns on the bath. He puts the bubbles in and looks to you with a smile. He grabs your hand, your legs weak. The both of you get in the bath and you lay on him.

He kisses the top of your head. "Y/N."

"Hm?"

"You're the most amazing women I have ever met. I love you."

——

A/N

I loved writing this fanfic <3 I hope you guys liked it!