*8*

You both go into the hotel room and he gives you a smile. You start to unbutton his shirt but he stops your hand, "Let's rest." You nod and he undresses you, not in a sexual way but in a caring thoughtful way. He grabs your shorts and puts them over your body resting at your hips. He then grabs one of his own shirts and puts it over your head and onto you. He then gets himself dressed into his pajamas and takes you into his arms. You kiss his jaw and then his neck, he laughs at the sensation. "Your ticklish?" You look to him and he smiles.

"You know, one theory is that being ticklish evolved as a defense mechanism to protect vulnerable areas of the body and to show submission. And then another theory is that tickling encourages social bonding." You look up to him in a loving way as he spills his knowledge to you.

"That's interesting. So it could be two things?" You ask him and he nods delving into the statistics of laughter and tickling. His hands move when he talks and his mouth quirks into a smile. You watch him ramble and you can't help but smile. He finishes the rant and looks to you.

"Are you ticklish?" He asks and your face falls, you run away and towards the bathroom he opens the door and you laugh, you try to sneak past him but he grabs your torso and puts you on the bed. He grabs your stomach and you giggle flailing your arms around.

"Spencer!" You gasp and he laughs. You wrap your arms around his neck and he kisses you lightly. He lays down by you and you both smile at one another. He kisses you on your forehead and then your cheeks, your nose and finally your lips. You smile at him as his arms go tighter around you and he slowly falls asleep. You never had felt more loved.

——

"Housekeeping!" You hear Morgan's voice and he bursts into the room. Morgan looks at you with Spencer's arm around you.

"It's not what it looks like." You say and put your hands up, you quickly get out of Spencer's grip and Derek sees you still dressed. He smirks at you.

"I think it's exactly what it looks like." A flash goes off from his phone. "Just sent it to Garcia." You gasp and go for his phone. "Ah ah ah baby girl, see you two later." Spencer was half awake not exactly knowing what was going on.

You turn to him and sit on the bed again. "We're so busted."

"Yeah." He says and kisses your shoulder.

——

You lay in Spencer's shoulder acting asleep to listen in on the conversation with him and Derek.

"So you and wonder girl?" Derek motions towards you and you feel Spencer look down at you.

"I guess yeah." He says bashfully. "I've always liked her, even when she wasn't apart of the BAU."

"You did good, kid." Morgan says, "She seems like your soulmate."

"Maybe she is." He looks down to you and lays his own head on yours.

——

You get ready at Spencer's apartment to go out with the team. He watches you get ready with an interested expression. "More women than men take longer to get ready with 21% men taking over 30 minutes and 38% women. Perhaps this is because 16% of women wear make-up every day and 32% most days." He says matter of factly. You give him an expression as you put the mascara in your face. He watches your body in your dark purple satin dress.

"You like what you see?" You ask as you put on your sliver heels.

"Most definitely." He replies and kisses your neck.

"Let's go." You say. The drive wasn't long it was only 30 minutes, on the way there his hand was in yours. He opens the restraint door for you and you slide in the booth next to Garcia and Morgan.