5

The case ended up being pretty easy in the end. The woman's name was Harper Gray and she was a contractor, in the end she kidnapped her ex husband and you all ended up saving him. You were home resting on the couch while your cat Ginger laid on your lap.

Knock Knock Knock

Ginger gets down and sits at the door. You look through the peephole and smile. You open the door and say, "Hello lover boy, I wasn't expecting any visitors." He chuckles and holds take out to you.

"Thought we could have some food and watch a movie." You nod and let him in. Immediately Ginger purrs and rubs against Spencer's leg.

"That's Ginger." You reply to him. He leans down and she lets him pet her. "She seems to like you."

"I have that effect on women." He smiles and you hit his shoulder. You grab the food and place it at the coffee table in front of the couch. Ginger hops on the sitting chair and starts to take a nap. You sit down on the couch and he sits by you.

"What do you want to watch?" You ask him and he thinks.

"Honestly, I don't know." He replies.

You turn on Netflix and the two of you scroll. "How about The Ring?" You turn and ask him.

"Sure." He nods his head and grabs his food. You look over and he was eating fried rice with orange chicken. You remember telling him what you liked and you wonder if he got it. You grab the takeout and smell the familiar scent of white rice with beef and broccoli.

"You remembered." You look to him and he smiles.

"Technically yes, I remember everything, but in a sweet gesture way, of course." You let out a small laugh and turn the movie on. The title comes on and you smile. You remembered seeing this movie for the first time, it was scary but now you just laugh at it. "I don't think i've seen this movie." He says matter of factly.

"Your going to love it, here i'll tell you the plot." You turn to him and pause the movie he smiles as you begin to ramble, "It sounds like just another urban legend ‑‑ a videotape filled with nightmarish images leads to a phone call foretelling the viewer's death in exactly seven days. Then this gross little goblin girl like crawls out of a tv to get you. And like leaves you paralyzed with a gross face." His eyebrows shoot up. "It's pretty messed up. Sorry if i rambled and you could have totally known that from like the beginning of the movie." His hands move to yours.

"I like your rambling, it makes you happy." He stops you in the middle of your sentence and you smile to him. You feel warmth fill you. You go ahead and turn on the movie so he starts to watch. His arms go around your shoulders and you lean into him. He kisses the top of your head and you smile.

——

He was gone in the morning, he had a note right on the coffee table and Ginger waited by the front porch door. You open the front porch door and allow her to go outside to eat and drink. You pick up the note and read;

Y/N,

I had to leave early due to things i cannot say, I will be at your house at exactly 7:30 pm to pick you up. Wear something that's nice but not too fancy.

<3, Spencer

You clutch the note to your heart and couldn't help but squeal. You never thought of yourself as a hopeless romantic but... maybe you liked it?

During the day you had given Ginger a bath, cleaned your apartment, gone grocery shopping and all the usual errands. At 4 pm you started to get ready. You turn on the shower deciding on scalding hot once more. You put the coconut shampoo in your hair and scrub. After that you put in your honey conditioner on your ends. Then, body wash, honey coconut. You liked your signature scent. Once you get out, you wrap your towel around you and put body lotion on. You then walk in your room and pick out what to wear.

Nothing too dressy but look nice.

You get your black slacks and put them on. You decided to wear matching underwear if anything gets frisky. After your pants, you go through your shirts. You decided a white lace top was nice. Then, you tie your converse on and go to do your hair. Now done with your hair you put lip gloss, mascara, and blush on, going light.

By the time you were finished it was 6:30. You had an hour to spare. You decide to let Ginger back in and she comes back and lays in the chair. You let her and give her a smile. You turn the TV on and it goes to some dumb reality show. You watch it for around 40 minutes until you hear Spencer's knock. You turn the tv off and fix your hair.

You open the door slowly to find him standing there looking as handsome as can be. "Hi handsome." You smile at him. He looks you up and down.

"You're beautiful." He gives you a kiss on the lips. "Now for our date tonight, it's all going to be a surprise." You close your door and lock it. You then enter-twine your hand with his and you both walk down the stairs to the car. You get in and he gets in the drivers seat.

"So can I know where we're going now?" You ask.

"Nope." He replies

A couple minutes later of driving, "How about now?" He laughs.

"Aren't you impatient." He puts his hand in yours and you drive for a bit. You then pull up to a restaurant. The title on it was Mi Amor. You smile and look to him.

"Am I your love Spencer?" You jokingly say, a smile plastered onto your face. He laughs and gets out of the car. He opens your door, letting you out. You hold hands walking into the restaurant.

"Welcome to Mi Amor, do you have a  reservation?" The man asks. He holds a clipboard and you look to Spencer.

"Yes it's uh under Spencer." The man nods and takes you to the outside patio. You sit across from him.

The waiter places the menus and walks away. "This place is fancy." You look up at him and he smiles.

"A beautiful place for a beautiful girl."

——

A/N

I know this chapter wasn't very exciting either but we can't have every chapter being smut lmao