*6*

The ride home was anxious. You both just wanted to jump on one another right then and there. He drove to your house and you drag him to your apartment. You take him into the bedroom and he puts you on the bed. He starts to kiss your neck and you groan. "I want you to sit on my face." He says.

"Whatever you want." You say shakily as he starts to take your lace top off showing your red and black bra.

"You got dressed up for me, princess?" You nod your head to him the heat pooling in your stomach. His shirt quickly came off and then so did your pants with your underwear.

"Come here." He motioned for you to sit where his chest was. "I'm going to move you where I want now." You nod and he gently moves your hips to where your pussy was now at his mouth and chin.

He licks up once and you immediately rock your hips showing your enjoyment. He chuckles and you feel the vibrations up your body.

Not any warning he quickly latches on to your pussy. His tongue moving on your clit and slit repeatedly. His arms had been holding on to your thighs while your hips slowly rocked into him. His lips close around your clit fully, sucking softly. You cry out his name causing him to hold on harder to you.

"I'm going to... fuck...Spencer, just like that." He grabs your ass and you bring your head up to the ceiling. His tounge moved over you like he was famished. Your hands went everywhere and into his hair. "Don't you stop, oh fuck!" You shout and start to rock your hips even faster. His mouth starts to suck your clit again and you finally came. As you do your hands go all over his body. His grip was losing slightly helping you come through your orgasm.

You scoot back and look down at him. He smirks and watches your body in amazement. His chin and mouth were wet with your fluids and his face was flushed from working so fast. His eyes meet yours and he rasps, "You are amazing."

"So are you Doctor Reid." You reply letting his phd name out. His eyes roll back at it and you smirk. You come off of his chest. "Spencer, please fuck me." He looks to you and your chest rises and falls, your eyes were clouded with lust, and you couldn't help but place your hands in between your thighs. He looked at you hungrily.

"Do I need to have a condom?" He asks. You shake your head no due to the birth control you take, you also have a plan B in your bathroom.

"You want me to fill you up baby?" He makes his way to you on the bed and grabs your thighs.

"Yes please sir." He grabs you and settled your hips on his thighs. He moves the head of his dick between your wet folds and you whimper. He then plunged in you and you moan. He watched in between the both of your bodies. He put his hands everywhere and to your breasts. You hold onto his shoulders and he slams into you breaking a groan from your mouth.

"Your so good, Y/N." He mumbles and your mouth goes open at the sensation of him. His thrusts begin to become more forceful as you scratch his back not being able to hold on for much longer. "I can feel you, your so close. Cum on my cock y/n." You reach down and start to rub your clit. "Your such a good girl." He kisses your neck as he thrusts into you. "Aren't you my slut, your mine y/n." His dirty words had sent you into a frenzy. Your back arches and your mouth is in a silent scream. Your vision turns white. He starts to cum as well inside of you while you did. He thrusted some more, keeping his cum deep inside of you, and you whimper from the overstimulation.

You finally came down from the high and he laid by you tracing your arm. "You're so amazing." You kiss him and he kisses you back. It wasn't lustful but it was passionate, passing your love throughout to one another.

——

A/N

This whole chapter was smut, but you guys mostly like that so there you go. Sorry I robbed you of a whole chapter, next chapter i promise will be over 1,000 words.