*2*

Smut

"Yes."

He crashes his lips into yours. You allow the towel to fall and he picks you up grabbing your thighs bringing you up and towards him. He walks you to the bed and lays you down. He takes in your bare chest. "Damn." You breathe deeply and he watches your chest go up and down. He places his hands all over you memorizing each and every curve.

His hands go over your chest and traces over your ribs and to your belly button. He kisses above it and towards your neck and to your lips. He kisses one, two, three times before you tug on his hair wanting more friction letting a moan out of him. "Don't you do that to me pretty girl." He lets a pet name slip and you bite your lip to hide your smile.

He sucks on your pulse point and you let a whine tumble from your mouth. "God." He whispers, "Do that again." He starts to leave marks all over your neck, and you let out moans. "Fucking shit, you're such a good girl when you listen."

Your heart skips a beat at the way he was talking to you. You liked it, loved it. The butterflies in your stomach go down to your pussy, feeling the warm liquid pool around your thighs.

He places his leg in between your legs to push you more into the bed. He kisses your breasts and fondles your nipple. He tugs them in between his middle and pointer finger. "Your little pussy is so wet, you are so needy." He bites your shoulder and you let out his name. He hooks a finger under the underwear and drags them down your legs.

He goes down to your sex and opens your legs to expose your pussy. He kisses it and you feel his warm breath on your thighs. Your hips raise without thinking, he pushes them down. "Wait." Is all he says before licking up both thighs. He kisses the stomach area before your vaginal region and goes back down. He starts to suck on your clit and you dig your hands into the sheets. His hands rested on your thighs grabbing, hard. You were sure he was going to leave marks but... what was the problem in that?

He enters you with two fingers pumping in and out at a slow pace. You tug at his hair and he starts to suck at your clit allowing you to have more friction. Your hips start to grind on his face. He chuckles and you feel the buzz go all over your body. He starts to go faster and you tug his hair even more. "Your so good Doc..." You let out a breathy sentence which made him moan. Hard.

The knots in your stomach start to tighten and your legs clamp down on his head. You ride it out until you had finished. He laps it up and comes back to you. He lays down on the hotel bed and you look up to him. "Don't worry about me Y/N, I just wanted to please you." His hand cups your face and you smile.

"But I want to please you too pretty boy." You unbutton his shirt and kiss his chest. You leave hickeys down and up until you get down to his pants. You unbutton it and slowly unzip them.

"Go faster." He demands and you do as he says. You take his pants off and then his boxers. His dick sprung to his pelvis bone and you chuckle giving a few pumps.

"Aren't you excited to see me like this." You smirk. After a minute you kiss the slit on top of his head and go down. He grabs a fist full of your hair  and pulls letting out a moan from you. His penis was larger than you thought but you still went as low as you can. You feel yourself gag putting vibrations throughout this body. You feel his dick twinge and so you hollow out your cheeks more to go down. He lets out a string of profanities and also a warm liquid to go down your throat. You swallow and wipe your mouth.

You lay by him and he places his clothes on the hotel chair. Laying by one another naked, skin on skin your heart ached. You can't believe what you just done, you just got eaten out by your coworker and instead of kicking him out, you sucked him off. Now he's asleep next to you.

Fucking. Shit.

Coworkers don't think like this, coworkers don't do this! You just got back to the BAU from Interpol and now this happens? Just your luck.

A/N
I'm sorry this was shorter than the first chapter but smut usually will take up a whole chapter. Until next time.