10

The room was brought, not natural light but one hanging over head. Youre laid out on a bed with no restraints. You feel your hair. A bun with a braid. You feel your dress, the same material.

Fuck

You immediately get up and feel your head rush. Your hands clamp over your head and you try to stand up right. "Be careful." You hear a grown mans voice.

"Let me out." You growl.

"Ah ah ah SSA Y/N, I want to keep you for now. Your just a pretty little thing." The man approaches you out of the darkness with a knife in his hand. "You are just the perfect housewife now aren't you." His hands go to your dress and go over your body. You snarl.

"Get the hell away from me." His knife traces your neck and you grimace, he cut you. Not at your jugular but ur would cause a prominent scar.

"Now don't get feisty Y/N. You are such a beautiful women. I wouldn't want to hurt you." He slaps your face and you gasp. His grip was hard on you and your hand flies out to him. You try and grab the knife but he pushes you away. You fall on your head once more, everything going black.
——

"I don't know where the hell she is." Spencer yells at Morgan and Morgan tries to call him.

"Let's go over the profile, he would live in a nice neighborhood, yeah?"

Garcia was on the phone trying to help with the geological profile.

"Yes and we have conquered that he works a job that is stable and something like an office job." Spencer says exhausted his leg bumped up and down with his hands in his hair. She was just in his arms.

She was the reason he stopped drugs again, once she showed up it was as if everything was different. She was the one he had to work for. She was her, y/n was the one for him. And she had been taken away. He wasn't going to let that happen.

"There's two office jobs that match the kind of things your describing." Garcia says, " One is a paper company and another one is a local salesmen hub."

"The salesman hub matches the description more." Morgan says. "Babygirl is there any men there that have republican views on homestead and that stays in a nice neighborhood. Maybe even someone that goes to church."

"I have three people that match the profile." Garcia quirks.

"Is there any out of those three with OCD?" Spencer asks.

"Yes wonder boy, one, his name is Samuel Lancaster who grew up in Oklahoma and he had voted the republican side last year. I am sending the location now."

"Didnt y/n grow up in oklahoma?" Spencer asks.

There was silence on the other line, a small meep out of Garcia, "Yes."

——
You wake up again, tired and feeling like the whole room is spinning. You sit in a chair that seems like it five feet high.His knife traces your arm and he chuckles. You spit at him but he tsks dodging the take. "SSA y/n aren't you just a different kind of girl."

"Who the fuck are you?!"

You feel tears spring to your eyes as his knife makes his way to your neck. His eyes go wild making stabbing motions to your neck and you whimper feeling pain. "Your not bold anymore are you?" He asks. your throat gets caught feeling the cry that you did not want to let out.

You hear a knock from somewhere and he looks to you. He puts a finger to his mouth and smiles. He closes the door and goes downstairs. You hear Spencer's voice and a thud.

You scream for his name.

"Where the fuck is she!" You hear him scream going up the stairs. You go for the door the handle not budging.

"Spencer! Please come here!" You cry for him feeling your body break down.

His steps get closer to the room your in and you scream loudly. "SPENCER!" Your throat hurts as you cry out. His foot hits the door and opens it. You collapse into his arms and he looks down at you. Your adrenaline pumps through your veins, you didn't see the gash on your neck. His hand goes to your face.

"Don't look anywhere else Y/N, look at me." Your hands touch your neck that was trickling with blood. You never felt it, how come you didn't feel it. When did it happen?

——

Your neck hurts. Where's Spencer? Why isn't he next to you. You smell hand sanitizer and not Spencer's natural smell. Your eyes flutter open the light shining into your eyes. You see Spencer with wild hair on the couch sleeping.

"Spencer?" You croak. Your throat and neck hurt and your breathing wavers.

"Y/N?" He says and springs up. He presses the button on your bed and he cups your face in your hand making sure not to touch your wound. "I love you so much." His eyes well up with the tears a and you smile softly at him. The doctor walks in.

"Hello Y/N. You had been asleep for two days. Your suffering a wound in your neck and also in your throat. You had gotten exactly 7 stitches to stitch up the gash, it will leave scarring. You had screamed so loud that you had practically scratched the inside of your throat as well. We will like you to stay here for two more days and then bed rest for 2 weeks till you can do file work again. You can not do any field work in 4 months." You roll your eyes back and feel your chest tightened. You loved your job. Spencer's hand went onto yours and the doctor nodded and walked away.

"I've been unconscious for two days?" You look to him and he nods. His eyes looked tired and his hair was a mess. "You hadn't left here have you?" You ask him and he nods again. Your eyes well up with tears and feel your chest knot. "I'm so sorry Spencer." He brings your hand to his lips and kisses them.

"Don't be sorry, I'm just glad your awake." His hand strokes your hair and you close your eyes at the sensation. He kisses your forehead and you smile. "Do you want me to call the team and let them know your awake?" He asks you and you nod wincing. "Don't move your head so much." He heads out to make the phone call. You sit there staring at the ceiling. You really did love him, it was your fault that you got kidnapped and hurt. You should've just gone to the restroom before.

He comes back in and gives you a smile you return a weak one and his face falls. "None of this is your fault Y/N." He walks over to the couch by you. "Don't ever think that." You wipe the tear springing to your eye and hear a knock on the door.

"Oh my lovely girl!" Garcia skips over with balloons, a stuffed giraffe, and a card. You smile and she gives you a quick peck on your forehead. "Are you alright?"

"i'm better than i was before." You give her a smile and she smiles back to you.

"Hey babygirl!" Morgan comes i followed by the rest of the team. The team talks with you for a bit until visiting hours were over. Spencer stays.

——

A/N

Are you guys glad I didn't kill her? Be grateful