THIRTY FIVE

Start from the beginning

"Have a look at him!"

"Huh!"

Was all I could mutter and looked at his face being blank and confused but then he cleared it by motioning his head towards the man and as I looked at him I gazed at him coldly.

He was lying there being unconscious with bruises all over his face and his lip busted open. Maybe I was this much into my anger that I let out even mark's anger on him. Then I looked at my hand and my knuckles were covered with blood. Actual blood.

Oh, God! What did I just do!! If he had not come here then I might have ended up killing him. For the first time, I regretted that I beat the shit out of someone. Then I felt the grip on my forearm losing maybe he had already read my expression. With that, I left not before saying

"Please take him to a hospital and get him checked up!"

And he just nodded at me. I just ran away from there and I didn't dare to look back but went directly to home and also filed a missing case of Mark in the police station.
.
.
.

A month went by and still, there was no sign of Mark anywhere. I was so worried and then I heard gossips around me. I got curious and went outside only to find a new guy who just got out of his Lamborghini.  I was about to leave but my sight fell on the guy who just came out of the car and It was no one else but
Mark there.

Anger rushed through my veins.  and I went to him.
Just like that

I slapped him!

Flashback ends

I smiled to myself remembering that slap. And that was where everything started to change. The same day when I slapped him I grabbed his wrist and took him outside of the school and there I just spat whatever came to my mind. I was just angry and I did not know what I said in anger.
But he hugged me out of blue and gave him many punches but he tolerated and then just when I was about to lose it he told me the reason he was missing. He did all of that just because he wanted me to like him.

I couldn't understand how could he be this foolish to think like that. That was the day when I understood that I am just making him worse and I can't help him at all. He had developed some unhealthy feelings for me. I did respect his feelings but I didn't want to give him any false hope. I could have stayed friends with him but I knew that if I continue my sweet behavior with him his feelings will grow even stronger.

So I started to give him a cold shoulder after that but he never gave up and still, he chased after him. He never discerned why I started to give him a cold shoulder.
Even after rejecting him like a million times, he did not give up and that was when I decided to use jungkook's name but it backfired on me and I got myself in trouble.

Though I never had any romantic feelings for him, I always respected him because he never tried to force his feelings over me but after kidnapping me like this he lost that respect that he had in my heart too. I then felt a lone tear escape from my right eye. I chuckled at myself for being this pathetic. I then started to look around the room where I was in.

It was a dark room and it had transparent windows just the way I loved, the city view was clear

It was a dark room and it had transparent windows just the way I loved, the city view was clear. Right now nothing mattered to me. I just wanted to get out of here. I got off the bed and went near the window to look out for an escape but I closed my eyes being frustrated when I heard that familiar voice behind me.

" trying to escape my love!?"

I turned around and found Mark standing there leaning against the wall. I kept my poker expression as I was completely done at this moment. I always wanted him to be my close friend but he chose the wrong path. He pushed me away and now he is pushing me even more with his own hands. I glared at him as I heard his next words.

" I missed you a lot, my love. You know I love you! Right!?"

 You know I love you! Right!?"