TWENTY EIGHT

(listen to this. This song matches Jjk character of this book! )

.
.
.

Y/n's P

Y/n's P.O.V
Inside the car

The next moment I said those words I regretted saying them to her. I know she is misunderstanding me but I can not tell her the truth. Maybe I will end up making her feel guilty and making her relationship with Jimin weak. I can't do this. For the first time she fell for someone. Usually she always rejects the guys who ask her but Jimin seems to be the lucky one. I am so happy for her. She has the right to be happy too.

Jimin is really a very nice guy. I can say this by just the fact how Rose was blushing and acting shyly around him. They sure have spent some quality time together. She doesn't need to know. I will tell her everything when the right time comes.

I guess Rose did not hear me which made me sigh in relief. After that I also looked at the scenery outside. Those green trees standing with pride, the birds were flying freely in the sky without any fear Just how I want to be free and fearless.

I have also missed my college these months but jungkook did ask me if I wanted to be home tutored as he could not allow me to go to the school because of his safety reasons. I denied that but he brought me all the books so that I could study. He made my course online by using his ways with the school.

He said that he needed to protect me then why didn't he stop me now? Doesn't he want to protect me now!? Won't I be in danger now? Or he just wanted to protect me when I was near him!

I shook my head to erase all these useless thoughts and breathed deeply. After that I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

.
.
.
.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I looked at her car leaving. I kept looking at it until it was out of my sight. How stupid of me? To think that she will deny to leave and will stay with me in my arms. I really am a fool but I know she can't stay away from for a long time. Sh-

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door being opened. I knew who it was so I did not bother to look back and as I expected the person started to come to me, I could clearly hear the footsteps' voice getting louder by each step.

Soon it stopped and a hand touched my shoulder.

"you did the right thing jungkook. I hope now you understand what you did was wrong. You should have been nice to her. Then you may not have been standing and watching her leaving you!"