THIRTY SIX

"Trying to escape my love!?"

I turned around with a blank face as I heard that familiar voice

I turned around with a blank face as I heard that familiar voice. He started to come near me. With every step, he took his shoes made
clicking sounds with the ground.

"Don't you dare to come any closer to me!"

I warned him but he did not stop at kept his pace towards me. As a was paying attention to him I twisted my ankle and ended up falling on my butt I looked up and found him still making his way towards me. Now I understood he won't listen to me.

He had been blinded by his feelings. Just when he reached me he raised his hand, I expected him to slap me as he had been hit by me previously but he kept his palm on my right cheek and caressed it gently.

"Are you feeling alright! I had to bandage your head! Hyung had hit it pretty badly! Is it hurting that badly!? Let me see it!"

I nodded.

"You are right mark! It's hurting very badly! Very very badly!!"

"y/nah let me see it!"

I looked at his concerned face and it brought tears to my eyes. I indeed care for him and can't see him hurt. I know he loves me to an extreme extent and I also know that he is ready to give up on his life if he would ever have to, just for my sake. What did not he do for me!? He changed himself completely just for me. But he also needs to understand that I can't just accept him as my heart belongs to someone else now.

Yes, I accept that I feel something for Jungkook, I won't deny this anymore.

And this is my truth. Even if I accept his feelings and give him happiness for some mere moments but that won't last long. I know I will never be able to return his feelings. Then I felt myself in the air then I looked at him as he had picked me up from the floor. He made me lay on the bed and kissed my forehead and more tears streamed down from my face.

How can someone be this nice? Can anyone love someone to such an extent that they end up changing their whole existence for them!? I regret not loving him. But he needs to understand that I can't be his now. It's too late. Even though his friends still matter to me but my heart won't change and it's craving for someone else's love now.  I just kept staring at Mark who held my hand in his and was caressing it.

"I am sorry mark!"

At this, he raised his head and looked at me. I looked back into his eyes and then I prepared myself for my next words. I know they will break him but still, I can't let him live in a shallow imagination. He needs to understand that I can't be his, that I can't return his feelings.

"What are you sorry for, my love!?!"

This made my heart ache even more but still, I managed to control my sobs somehow and parted my lips to say

"I am sorry for ignoring you after that day! I am sorry for always giving you a cold shoulder. I know I have hurt you a lot in the past and I am still doing the same. But I was scared mark... I-I.

He then sighed and grabbed my face in his palms and made me look at him. He then said

" it's okay! I can understand that it was not easy for you to accept such a drastic change in me. I have already forgiven you but I just want only things from you.
Only your lo-"

"THAT'S THE MAIN PROBLEM!
WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT I NEVER LOVED YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND!
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT MY HEART NEVER SKIPPED A SINGLE BEAT FOR YOU! NEVER!
I CAN NEVER LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU WANT ME TO,

I ALWAYS KNEW THAT I CAN'T LOVE YOU BACK. THAT WAS THE REASON I MAINTAINED MY DISTANCE FROM YOU. I DID NOT WANT YOU TO GROW MORE FEELINGS FOR ME AND I  JUST WANTED YOU TO MOVE ON. NOW MY HEART ALREADY BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE. I ALREADY LOVE JUNGK-"

Her words got cut off as she felt a huge pain on her cheek which made her lip burst open due to the collision of mark's rough hand with her soft cheek. But right now she didn't complain, she was furious that though he did this much for her, still her heart only let jungkook in. Today she wanted Mark to let all his anger out and to forget her. But she became shocked when he smashed his lips on her. She started to struggle as this is not what she was thinking would happen. She never thought mark would react this way.

Mark then hovered over her and caught both of her hands in his. He kissed her even more roughly showing all his passion that he had buried inside him until now.

When jungkook kissed even if it was forced she felt something and however she hates to accept it that she liked it but right now she just wanted him to stop, she was hating it. She felt disgusted. Her heart ached. His kisses trailed to her neck and his hands grabbed her shirt to tear it open but till then y/n managed to grab a vase from the table and hit him in his head. 

He groaned as he felt the impact. Y/n pushed him off her. Then she went towards the window but it was locked. She looked at Mark and he was unconscious already. She did not know what to do or what to feel. She right now opened up her heart to him, she told him everything but he was just crazy to have her, to claim her. She doesn't blame him either,
only if she never met him and helped him then, this would have never happened.

She then grabbed a chair and smashed it on the window, breaking the glass in the process. Some pieces for sure made their way to her hands and blood started to drip down from her hands.  She couldn't care less right now. She just wanted to escape from here.

She then looked down at the ground. It was on the first floor. So she had to jump for about 10-12 feet she gulped and then took a few steps behind, then she ran and jumped. She felt her ankle twisting but she soon got up.
There stood huge woods in front of her and she started to run inside them. She ran and ran. She looked around but her head started to spin. Even her feet gave up. She felt everything spinning around her. Her eyes started to close on their own. Soon her body gave up and her feet became jelly. Before passing out she only felt someone grabbing her. She did not know if it was her imagination or it was reality

But

She smiled

As she saw his face ......