THIRTY FIVE

.
.
.
.

I turned around and slapped that person right across his face.

I could tell that the person had I'll intentions just by the way he grabbed and squeezed my shoulder. There was a well-built man probably in his late twenties. He seemed pretty drunk and he had his hand on his face due to the impact of the slap that I just gave him.

" you ho* how dare you to slap me huh!? Come on now daddy will fvck you this hard that your poor pu$$y will get ripped apart and you will beg for mercy. I wanted to be gentle and have a fun play game but you made this hard for yourself. Now daddy will sh-  AARGHHH!!"

He groaned as I kicked him right in his stomach. Filthy ba$tard! What kind of $hit does he think he is made of to speak to a woman in this language.

He was looking at me shooting daggers through his red eyes. I glared back and kicked him right in his crotch and he growled as he fell on the floor. Then I kicked him in his stomach. Of course, he tried to dodge me but first What does he think he is!! This a$$hole. I beat him up and let my whole anger out on him.

I was about to punch him again but I felt a grip on my forearm. I looked up only to find a handsome who for sure was very handsome but had a straight face on.

 I looked up only to find a handsome who for sure was very handsome but had a straight face on

And just like that, he pulled me off that man. He didn't even seem to put much effort there. I struggled but the guy just hissed at me. Well, fvck this dude's handsome face. I hate it when someone interrupts me while I am angry and beating someone's a$$ off. I struggled but he just kept grabbing my forearm and my struggles had no effect on him. He kept his straight face. Dude what the actual God damn fvck. For sure I weigh about fifty-five kg and you're grabbing me like a feather. As I realized that my strength and little body was nothing compared to his huge bulky one I relaxed and said

" This man right here sexually assaulted me and  I'm not going to let him go just like this. If I spare him he will do the same thing with some other girl to-"