LWIT 10

2 months later

2 months later...

Jungkook had been feeling sick for the past few days. The constant morning sickness, weird cravings and he noticed how his stomach grew. Today was also the day that he decided to stop this friends with benefit thing with Taehyung. He knew he would regret it at the end, he just feels used. Though he noticed how Taehyung would only ask for him when he's stressed or mad.

"Ahh~... Taehyung~.... I love you~" Jungkook moans as he held Taehyung's upper torso. Taehyung just kept quiet and continued on with what he's doing. Jungkook felt hurt, he knows that he's just a toy.
"Why'd you stop?" Taehyung asks as he noticed Jungkook going quiet.
"Can you just finish up?" Jungkook asks, looking to his side. Taehyung shrugs and continued on.

Taehyung turned to his side as he sees Jungkook put on clothes. He hugged the younger's slim waist, nuzzling onto his back.
"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"To my bed... Let's stop this friends with benefit thing" Jungkook says, sighing as he stood up and removed Taehyung's arm and laid on his bed.
"Huh?" Taehyung says, raising his brow but Jungkook just turned his back on him. Taehyung was confused, but let it go, thinking Jungkook's just in a bad mood.

"Eunwoo? Did you Jungkook? He wasn't with me in the morning, I didn't even see him come out of the house and his things are gone?" Taehyung asks, looking at Eunwoo who shrugs.
"Jungkook dropped out and left to somewhere, he didn't tell me" Eunwoo says, sighing. Taehyung is shocked, Jungkook left...? He took his phone out from his pocket, dialling Jungkook's number. After a few rings, no one answered. He tried calling again, this time, it says that the phone is off. He tried and tried again, but nothing happened, it's really off.

"Where the fuck are you, Jeon Jungkook..."