LWIT 11

A few months later

A few months later...

Jungkook rubs his bump as he walked around Japan. Yes, he moved to Japan so he could get away. After finding out he's pregnant and that day when Taehyung didn't say 'I love you' back, he knew he wouldn't have the chance. And the only thing that came to his mind is run away. He didn't leave any traces nor even answer calls and messages, he had changed his number. Japan is luckily a good place, though their are some that would judge him, but they're respectful.

"When you come out, baby, we can go back to Korea" Jungkook says as he got in his house, taking his shoes off and walking to the kitchen so he could eat the food he had bought for his cravings.
"I wonder how your uncle Eunwoo is doing... And your daddy" He says, sighing as he remembers Taehyung. The older didn't know about his pregnancy, he just ran away before he could even find out that he's pregnant.
"Now, let's eat" He says, humming.

9 months into pregnancy...

"We're almost there, Jungkook" Jungkook says to himself, breathing in and out as he rubs his bump. The taxi driver had already drove faster after finding out Jungkook's state. They had arrived at the hospital, Jungkook paid and got out. As people saw him, he was immediately helped. He sat on a wheelchair a nurse had brought and he was pushed inside.

"Where... Uhm... Where is my daughter?" Jungkook says in broken Japanese. The nurse laughs, shaking his head.
"Don't worry, I can speak Korean" She says, smiling. Jungkook scratches his nape, sighing in relief.
"Uhm... Where's my baby?" He asks, raising his brow. Suddenly, a crib is pushed in and cries are heard. Jungkook couldn't help but tear up, he sits up and stared at his baby.

"Oh, goodness... She's beautiful"

 She's beautiful"