LWIT 14

Jungkook and Minghao walked inside the newly opened flower shop

Jungkook and Minghao walked inside the newly opened flower shop. Jungkook smiled at the cute flowers and how it was decorated nicely.

"I didn't wanna come here, Eunwoo" Taehyung says, groaning.
"Just this once" Eunwoo says, chuckling. Taehyung huffs, walking around and staring at the flowers. Suddenly, he spots someone. This made his eyes widen and he ran to Eunwoo, who was startled a bit. Eunwoo frowns, looking at him in confusion.
"Look" He says and points at who he saw. Eunwoo looks at who it was, gasping as he sees Jungkook. The younger was smiling as his daughter giggled and was in awe at the flowers she saw.
"Seungbin, baby, do you want this?" They heard as Jungkook shows his daughter a beautiful white tulip. Which was his favorite too.

Seungbin seemed to understand him as she nodded and made grabby hands towards the tulip. Jungkook chuckles and then nudges someone. The two frowns and Taehyung saw the guy from the airport.
"What is it?" The guy asks, raising his brow.
"She wants this, buy it for her" Jungkook says, showing the single white tulip.
"Okay, only because this baby girl is cute" The guy says, pinching the baby's cheek.
"Do you know who he is?" Eunwoo asks, raising his brow.
"I don't know, but I think he's the father of the child or something" Taehyung says, sighing.

Suddenly, Jungkook looked at their way, so they ducked. Jungkook was confused at first, but he shrugged it off. Taehyung peeked and saw that Jungkook is not looking anymore. Suddenly, he saw how the guy gave Jungkook's bouquet of flower.
"I'm convinced they're dating" Eunwoo says, nodding.
"You don't know, maybe the guy just gave it to him" Taehyung says, shrugging.
"There's nothing to look here anymore, let's go out" Eunwoo says and they walked out.

"I can't believe you me have hold your boyfriend's bouquet"