Ch.15 Date Night (Part I)

Start from the beginning

"I can smell your arousal heightening, we should go on our date before we never leave this bedroom." He smirked, pulling just inches away from my trembling lips.

Eww, what if my arousal smells disgusting or really weird?!

"It doesn't smell disgusting it's the opposite actually. You smell really sweet and pure." Remy grinned, rubbing my bottom lip with the pad of his thumb.

"Did you just read my mind?" I asked, my voice laced with worry. Had he been able to read my thoughts the whole time I've known him?

Remy chuckled, while leading me out of the house and into his car. "Don't worry, it's only the third time I've slipped into that complicated mind of yours."

"Three times is three times to many. I'm sure you've heard of privacy invasion." I laughed at him, as his face flushed just a tiny bit from being caught.

"I try not to make it a habit. It's harder than you think staying out of peoples minds." He spoke, while driving down to the beach. "And you've got to give me credit, the first time I did it was when you came down to the cells to tell me you choose me. The second time wasn't really me reading your mind but me putting my thoughts into your head. And that was when our hotel room was being broken into by vampires. I did check about that though and it was just random vampires on the search for blood."

"Oh, well I guess that's good news after hearing how you can read my thoughts at any time." I smiled, although I'd try in the future to make sure my thoughts were in check and not lusting about Remy and his sexy ways.

"What other supernatral things can you do?" I asked curiously, while admiring the beautiful island Maui.

"There are a few like hightend senses, mind compulsion, mind reading, telekinesis and other stuff but there's a really beautiful one, I wan't to show you when we get into the water." Remy smiled, parking the car.

We got out the car and made our way towards the almost empty beach, hand in hand. We searched for a good spot on the sand, afterwards laying out a small blanket, Remy got out of the trunk of his car. We slipped off our shoes and placed them by the edge of our blanket. The sand was warm under my feet as I leaned back on the blanket.  Remy followed suit after he took off his black V-neck, leaving him in his nice looking cargo shorts. The smell of fresh ocean water drifted through our noses.

"So why did you become a lifeguard?" I asked, imagining Remy in red swim trunks running to save someones life.

"Well, I always felt weird having abilities ... actually all together I've always felt different and was ashamed to have powers that nobody understood. One day when I came to this very beach to relax, a young boy swam out to far and couldn't swim back. It was already past opening hours to swim, yet the boy still went in. He started to scream in panic, yelling for help. It was too far for me to swim out and make it in time, but I wasn't about to let the boy drown. I figured if I could get him closer to shore then I could swim out and help him out.  So I ran into the water knee deep and  concentrated on the boy and moved his body closer to shore without being to obvious, afterwards I swam fully in and got him out, saving his life."

I couldn't help but grin, and move over to Remy to kiss his cheek. My man was a true life saver. "Is that how you always help drowning people or do you do it the known way?"

"If it's not too obvious, I try to help where I can." He chuckled as he stood up. "Let's get in the water."

"Can you unzip me?" I couldn't reach behind me to pull down the zipper on my jumpsuit. Pulling the zipper up was much easier than pulling it down.

"Sure." Remy smirked, stepping behind me. I had gotten fairly used to his lower body temperature, so it was no surprise to me when his hands where kind of cold as they touched my shoulder and the base of my neck.

His warm breath fanned the back of my neck, making my skin tingle. I could feel his hands moving sickly slow down my back, unzipping my jumpsuit in the process. At one point the jumpsuit fell to the ground, leaving me in my black and turquoise midkini (High waist bikini). I was glad that we had this part of the beach to ourselves. There wasn't a single person in sight.  

Remy's hands continued to travel lower until he reached my hips. "God, I love your curves!" He breathed out, seductively.

I didn't even try to hide the big smile gracing my lips.

With sudden excitement I left Remy's embrace and ran into the water. I could hear Remy laugh in the distance, before he also ran into the not so cold water. He wrapped his arms around my waist underneath the water, pulling me to his chest. "Close your eyes." Remy whispered against the shell of my ear.

I did as told, closing my eyes. My heart sped up in anticipation. All of sudden I heard water swirl and swish around us.

"Open your eyes." Remy commanded softly.

I opened my eyes and was blown away. "It's beautiful. How did you do this?" I asked guesturing to the water that surrounded us. We were underwater in some type of small air bubble.

"If I focus on a small amount of the water I can control it for a few minutes."

"This is amazing!" I awed, loss for  more words.

"I'm glad you like it." Remy smiled, kissing my cheek.

.

.

.

We have officially made it past 140k reads and 5.5k votes! This is so amazing! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and continue to vote, comment and add the story to your reading list!         ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪