intro

Seungmin stormed into his boyfriend's apartment, sweat and tears mixing and running down his face. He didn’t think about bringing the keys. He was in the rush, kicking the door open with force he didn’t even know he had.

“Baby?! Where are you?” he exclaimed as he searched the whole house in hopes to find his lover alive and okay. Soomin sent him a worrying message that immediately made Seungmin stop what he was doing and run. “I am sorry for what I am about to do,” that’s what it said.

As he stepped into Soomin's bedroom, he was met with a horrible sight.

Seungmin screamed and ran to his boyfriend's side, grabbing his pale hand. There was blood all over the ground; blade still in the boy's other hand.

“Soomin!” Seungmin cupped his pale, cold face, shaking him. His mind was a mess and vision was blurry as he was fighting the tears that were about to fall on his cheeks.

He grabbed Soomin's hands and linked them around his neck, lifting his boyfriend from the ground.
He almost fell over; Soomin was older and much heavier than Seungmin, who maybe was quite fit, but there was no body muscle, as the younger was too lazy to exercise. Now, he was regretting it.

“Hold on baby, you'll be fine,” he said to Soomin, but it felt like he was reassuring himself and not his boyfriend.

He dashed down the stairs, his foot slipping because of the high speed, making him fall on the ground, separating him from his boyfriend who lifelessly fell next to him. Seungmin yelped in pain. He didn't care about his, now bleeding knees. He stood up, lifting Soomin again and continuing with the run.

As he appeared on the street, he started yelling at everyone around him.

“Please help! Call the ambulance please!”

But, no one paid attention to him. They minded their own business, continuing with their day, like there was no Seungmin standing with a dying person on his back.

He put Soomin on the ground and hugged him, crying into his boyfriend's chest.

“Why did you leave me!?” he screamed, clutching into Soomin's arms. “When I needed you the most...you...you go where I can’t follow you, where I can’t protect you. Why? Why?!”

//
I'm so excited to share this story with you! I hope you like it ❤

- Sani