He stepped a bit closer, Eunwoo's light switching from yellow to red.

"You're a good worker. You've been solving loads of mysteries that I, myself, sometimes couldn't figure out. So when you're outside of work, I expect you to be a good worker aswell!"

He raised his hand, and was about to seemingly push Myungjun, but Eunwoo grabbed his arm before he could.
His light was flashing red, and there seemed to be a red tint in his eyes.

"You must not touch Captain Myungjun." He snarled.
Mr.Bae attempted to get out of his grip, but he was far too strong.

"Stay out of my damn way, you machine!"

His light stopped at red.
"I'm afraid I cannot do so, Sir."
He lifted him into the air, hearing the other Alpha's whines and whimpers.

"MYUNGJUN! TELL HIM TO PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!"

Myungjun's eyes widened.
"Eunwoo."

Eunwoo and Mr.Bae looked at him in unison, one awaiting instructions, and one awaiting freedom.

"Put him down."

Eunwoo dropped him almost instantly, Mr.Bae snarling at him and fixing himself quickly.
"You keep that fucking machine on a leash. You better be grateful I didn't tear it to pieces the second it grabbed me!"

"You did not seem capable of movement, Mr.Bae, as you were restricted." Eunwoo cut in.
"Shut your damn mouth." Mr.Bae growled, looking at Eunwoo.

He glanced back at Myungjun.
"You have cases. Get to them, now. And if you do not solve them, I will make sure you are demoted and this thing gets taken apart." Mr.Bae warned, pushing roughly past Eunwoo, leaving the scene.

Eunwoo blinked and looked back at Myungjun, who was staring at Mr.Bae leaving.
His light flickered orange.

"Captain, we have a new case. Would you like to hear-"

"Why'd ya not follow his instructions but you remembered mine from a week ago?"

Myungjun had turned to him, folding his arms.
"... My system was programmed to accompany you on cases. I believe that the command that Mr.Bae ordered me 7 days ago had melded into the current one you gave me. I can differentiate them easily, but it is not easy to erase it from my memory disc. As such, my software told me to protect you from the attempted assault."

Myungjun nodded, humming.
"What's the case?"

Eunwoo's light flickered orange.
"There has been a murder in the forest of crows, just at the outskirts of the city. However, my instructions do not say to head to the murder spot. Instead, they say we must report to Electro.corp."

"We're at Electro.corp?"

"Yes. But they specified the location of one that is closer to the murder sight."

Myungjun groaned, and headed to his car, taking out his keys.
"Well? Come on. We'll see what they want now."
"Right away, Captain."

Myungjun unlocked his car, getting in and letting the android come in aswell.
He started up his car, and put the location of the new Electro.corp building.
He swerved out of the parking lot, putting on some music to enlighten the dull, stuffy and silent heaving air.

He thought Eunwoo would attempt to converse with him, instead, he sat quietly, light pulsating orange as he seemingly listened to the song on the radio.
20 minutes passed quickly as the car drove to their destination, finally arriving at a much, much more professional looking building.

There was tons of what seemed like reporters, and android guards were attempting to hold them off from completely barging into the store.

"What on earth is going on here?" Myungjun mumbled, parking and getting out of the car.
Eunwoo followed on, ears picking up on multiple conversations at once, light whirling from orange to yellow.

The cameras and microphones immediately spun to him, and voices rose in volume.

"What is your model?"
"Are you the new prototype detective?"
"Could we please get a report on your partner activity?"

"Update on cases?"

"Fucking.. come on, Eunwoo" Myungjun growled under his breath, grabbing the androids arm and dragging him into the store.
Workers were pacing around, holding boxes and syringes, weird tube like containers and purple liquid.

"There you are!"

The two looked around just in time to see a woman in a uniform pacing towards them.

"Hello? Um- I'm Myungjun, Captain of the investigation team. And this is Eunwoo-"
"Yes yes, we know that. I was the one that sent the email to you 30 minutes ago. You need to hurry up, come on."

She lead them into the back.
It looked like a hospital ward, but instead of curtains, there was glass panels on each side of the beds.
There was injured androids in each bed, purple liquid leaking out of their wound/s, or even out of their mouth.

They looked to be in pain - no, not pain.
They seemed.. horribly dismantled. Why were they here?

Eunwoo had made a small impact on him. He didn't necessarily like him completely, but he wouldn't like him to be dismantled.

"Over this way, please."

They left that room, and came into another one with a ton of syringes, purple liquid in bottles, and a massive, metal seat-like machine. Cables and wires stuck out of the sides.

"The new case is extremely dangerous," The woman began, connecting wires and grabbing a weird, clear liquid,
"It involves a dangerous Alpha that murdered another Alpha."

Myungjun's eyebrows furrowed.
"Oh-"

Myungjun blinked.
"Oh fuck."

"Anyway, because of this, we must pump Eunwoo with pheromones."

Myungjun looked at her.
"Pardon me?"