taehyung : not a competition

Y/N's POV

Taehyung and I have been together for almost 2 years now. We were currently at a variety show where members of different groups get together for a week at Busan for a camp-like experience. There were 10 members overall excluding the 2 main host of the show who were also joining us. We have Taehyung and Jungkook from BTS, Layla and I for (your group name), Jennie and Lisa for Blackpink, Lucas and Jaehyun from NCT and Kai and Sehun from EXO. Since everyone here were somewhat friends or knew of each other despite the fanwars always happening, we got along pretty well.

"You two have to be careful not to be too obvious because they'll be filming a lot throughout the whole week..." our managers remind us as we were getting ready to get onto the van that will take us to Busan.

I nodded sleepily as they woke us up at 3.30am to get ready. I lazily got on the van with Layla who was in a complete opposite mood than me. She was definitely a morning person. We were told that they were also filming the van for some short clips of our journey to Busan. Layla was being more entertaining with her high energy while I took a nap.

As soon as we arrive at the venue, we were greeted by the other members who have arrived earlier. They laughed at me lazily bringing myself out from the van.

"Please understand, we were woken up at 3.30am today"Layla announced causing them to laugh.

My eyes landed on my boyfriend looking as comfy as ever with his oversized hoodie up. The urge to just run in his arms and cuddle up to him was very high. It was as if we didn't see each other yesterday. He smiled cheekily at me as I waved at him and the rest to make it seem natural. I then took a seat beside Jennie who was my best friend since trainee days. We chatted with each other as we wait for the last 2 groups to arrive.

Once everyone has arrived, the 2 host introduced us. Apparently, this is not where the filming will be at, and we would have to go to the venue together in the van that was already stationed near our vans. We piled in the van, the girls seated at the back row while the boys sat at the 2 seats.

"For our first challenge, under your seats are your group for the first half of the week." the host said.

We all took a piece of paper placed under our seats and compared with each other. I was in the same team as Jungkook, Lucas, Jaehyun and Kai.

"No! I'm the only girl" I whined.

"It's okay Y/N, you're in the winning team" Lucas said smirking while getting cheers from the other guys in our group.

I just laughed at their competitiveness. After we have reached the venue, we were to split into our groups.

"For the first group challenge, it will determine where all of you will be sleeping tonight! Its really simple, probably would not need any explanation.. this game is called, turn over a new leaf"

We all sighed once they announced the title of the game because it requires us to be literally 0.5cm close to each other causing the hosts to laugh knowing that delulu fans have been WAITING for this moment.

They revealed the mat that we will be flipping over and when I tell you it could probably fit 3 people at most.

"Oh my god!" We all said.

The other group had a greater advantage since 3 girls were there and were literally tiny people. Lucas, Jungkook, Jaehyun and Kai were really competitive people so they literally made it possible for me to squeeze onto the tiny mat. We were all pretty close to each other, shoulders touching each others. Jungkook moved me beside him so that I would be away from the other guys. I can tell he was already being protective of his best friend's girl.