I had never heard of that before, at least not at our academies. In the human world they did have to have shots and an exam done, at least in some places. But since moroi and dhampir hardly ever get sick we didn't have to do that kind of thing.

Could Kirova have gotten that done because she knew what Janine was truly like? Because she was terrified of what Janine could have done to lyubov' moya in the couple of years between her birth and her arrival here at the academy? (my love)

Unaware of my inner turmoil and questions lyubov' moya continued on with her story. (my love)

"I know that I had several full body scans complete with x-rays done, because I found copies of all of them in my personal file. I had several sever but healed fractures on both legs, one arm, several ribs and on my head in three different places. One of which was on the very back of my head. I don't know if I fell enough to do all of that stuff to myself, you know just how accident prone that I am, or if she or someone else did it to me."

She tried to stifle a sob, and as she did so, I pulled her tighter against my chest. I was yeblya aghast and completely horrified at the life that lyubov' moya had had to live before she ever even came to the academy. Her life here was hard enough... but that der'mo was yeblya disgraceful and disgusting. So this really must have been what Alberta had been telling me about. Surely it was. Now that I think about it more closely, angels moya life has been just as difficult if not even more so than my own. My poor poor lyubov', I never wanted her to have to go through something like that. (fucking, my love, shit, fucking, my, love)

'Yes, Janine Hathaway, that grebanaya suka is definitely going to get a whole ad of a lot more than a few yeblya choice words from me. And she is going to get them very very very yeblya soon.' I thought to myself angrily. Ad I was past angry, I was yeblya furious. (fucking bitch, hell, fucking, fucking, hell, fucking)

"I am so sorry detka. Does your father know about all of this?" I just couldn't imagine Abe not wanting to kill Janine if he knew about all of this der'mo. (baby, shit)

"Yes, Aunt El showed him a copy of the medical reports, the full body scans and the x-rays the first time that he came to the academy. And the only reason he hasn't already killed Janine, is because I can't remember how any of it happened. And because I asked him not to, because I didn't want to take the chance of him getting hurt or into trouble especially if it's not her fault."

"Well, I can and do promise you that when I see her again, I will make for chert sure that she knows just how very yeblya furious I am about all of it der'mo." (damn, fucking, shit)

"Please don't. Like I told baba, I don't know how it happened and if she didn't do it or let it happen then she shouldn't be punished for it." (daddy)

I didn't know what to say. I knew that I wanted to let loose of all of the self-control that I had built up over my lifetime, and just beat the blya der'mo out of that grebanaya suka Janine Hathaway. Because there are few things in this life that I hate more than an abuser. But I also knew that if Janine wasn't responsible for it, even by neglect. Then lyubov' moya might never forgive me if I did what my heart and mind are begging and demanding for me to do. But I also knew that with it happening while she was with Janine. That whether Janine actually did it or let someone else do it or not, that she was still responsible for it. Because Roza was with her, and she should have been yeblya watching her. (fucking shit, fucking bitch, my love, fucking)

"Ok, but I will at least have more words with her. Don't deny me that, please."

"All right, I will agree to that. Just please don't lose control and beat the shit out of her. If anyone is going to do that, I want it to be me. I am not saying for you to stand there and let the bitch pummel you or anything. If she throws the first punch, then by all means have at her ass. But please don't you throw the first punch."

"That's fine, I can agree with that. And you deserve to be able to get your own vengeance for the way that she has treated, spoken to and about, neglected and abandoned you lyubov' moya." (my love)

'Plus, I can always provoke her into throwing the first punch. With her extremely short temper it shouldn't be that difficult, I am sure.' I thought to myself while hiding a smirk.

She has an even shorter temper than lyubov' moya and yet that suka is always berating and belittling lyubov' moya, when she even bothers to be around, about her short temper. But what Janine is to yeblya stupid to know is that lyubov' moya has the darkness exacerbating her temper. However, the same cannot be said about Janine herself. Janine has no excuse for her short temper except for being a suka to the highest order. (my love, bitch, my love, bitch, fucking, my love, bitch)

"Thank you, Comrade."

I felt my heart flutter when she called me Comrade, just as it always does and has.

"You are most welcome angel moya. Now, please continue on with your story detka." I said once I had gotten full control of myself once again. (my, baby)

She nodded. As she started to continue on with her story, she stopped and looked confused for a moment. Looking back at me she asked, "what do you mean by 'more words'?"

"Well when I found out that she hit you I hunted her zhopa down and had more than a few words with the suka about it." (ass, bitch)

"Was there any physical contact?"

I shrugged but told her the truth none the less. "The suka tried to punch me in the face..."

She gasped and I could see the anger in her eyes growing but I continued none the less.

"She tried to kick me, and she told me that whatever in the hell that she says or does to you is none of my business. I returned by telling her that if she ever hurt you again, in anyway whatsoever, that she would find out just how upset that I was about it. And that I would make for damn sure that I hurt her A LOT." I said everything in English because I wanted her to know exactly what I was saying.

"You took up for me against the wrongfully considered 'best guardian in the world'?"

"Well of course I did, I love you no matter how I have been behaving. And I am not going to allow anyone to hurt you ever again if I can help it."

I saw tears appear in her eyes as she sniffled. "Thank you, Comrade. You will never know just how much I appreciate and love you all the more for that."

"You're welcome detka. I will always always always love you, angel moya. ALWAYS." (my, baby)

"Thank you." She laid her head on my chest and we lay there quietly for a while.

Eventually I told her, "go ahead with your story detka." (baby)

"Ok. Anyway the year after I met Lissa, I got my hands on my personal file."

"How did you manage to do that detka?" (baby)

She smiled sheepishly and pointed to a heating and cooling vent in her ceiling.

"I used the ventilation system to make my way, unseen, into Aunt El's office in the middle of the moroi night. While I was in there, I copied my file so that I could take as much time as I wanted to too study it. Other than the x-rays and full body scans that is. I didn't even try to copy them because I didn't think that those would transfer from film to paper properly. But I did copy the notes that were made about them. Anyway, in that file I also found out that Janine had not only abandoned me at the academy physically. But legally she had signed over total and complete custody of me to the academy, with Aunt El and Mommy Al as my legal guardians. On the papers where it asked for an emergency medical contact, she didn't even bother to put her name phone number or any other way to get into contact with her. Instead, she put my babanin name and phone number which is how I found out who my baba is. Aunt El added a little note with Janine's name, address, charge and phone numbers next to babanin. For the next few weeks, after that, I would sneak back into Aunt El's office and call and talk to my baba every night. A few weeks later; baba, Uncle Pavel, Uncle Sergei and ten more of his guardians came to campus. They stayed here for a few months and that is when Uncle Pavel and mommy Al met, fell in love and got married." (father's, father, daddy's, father, daddy)