Chapter 21: Luxury Travel Part 1

Start from the beginning

"As you wish my Lord"

"Please be reminded around 16 o'clock is your teatime, there will be other guests there as well" Alfred smiled at them.

"Fascinating" Lisa smiled.

"Well then My lord" "My Lady" "I'll be back at 12 o'clock sharp, Have a nice trip on your honeymoon"

Alfred went out of their room leaving the two maknae inside in a huge room. The director went inside their room to inform them that there are cameras set up inside the room to film their activities inside.

"There is an objective for you two" the director gave them a box "Wear that ring for three days, and also when going outside please hold hands." The director smiled at them and went outside. "Also if you're changing, do tap the right button of the cameras in the walk-in closet, you can visible see all of them"

The two nodded and saw a two-silver ring inside and before they wore it, they both sighed in defeat. It's only just the beginning but they're already tired of hearing about the honeymoon and all the couple stuff inside the room. The room screams intimacy, there is even a hard wine on the table, a heart shape roses with their initial, and the freaking bathrobe have an embossed Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon at the back. This whole show is crazy.

"It's okay, at least you got to experience what princesses are like" Jungkook comforted Lisa.

"Yeah, they forgot my tiara though," Jungkook laughed at her sarcasm.

"I'll go take a bath, you prepare too" Lisa opened her luggage to get her vanity kits. She noticed that Jungkook didn't respond. When she looks up to take a look, she sees Jungkook's back behind the blinding sunlight and when she realizes Jungkook is already half naked.

What?

"Ju-Jungkook, what are you doing!?" Lisa shields her eyes from the blinding muscle pig.

"What? I'm going to dip into that bad boy" Jungkook turns around to face Lisa, sitting on the ground with her hands on her eyes. Lisa got curious and so she uncovers her eyes, she regretted it, however.

Standing in front of her is the son of Apollo, looking like one of the gods of Athens, his biceps are perfect, his toned abs are shining with glitters of sweat going down on his pelvis, and the fact that even his index finger is turning her on. Lisa, whose somewhat blurry eyes, would have never known her eyes would normalize when it's him she's looking. She removed her gaze and into the direction that his index finger is pointing. She saw the jacuzzi. Oh right, we have jacuzzi on our balcony.

"Wanna join in?" Jungkook said while opening the glass door of their balcony.

"No, I'll take a quick shower and hang our clothes" she stood up "make sure when I'm finished, you're already dressed up" before going to the small walk-in closet adjoining the bathroom.

"Aye aye captain" Jungkook saluted.

Lisa wanted to scream like a fan girl right now, but she knew Jungkook and the set-up cameras outside would definitely catch her scream. After a few minutes of internally screaming and almost fainting, Lisa hangs their clothes on the clothes racks like a normal housewife and fixes some shoes too. After a few minutes of organizing their stuff, she hangs separately from Jungkook's clothes before running towards the bathroom to give herself some privacy, she starts bathing.

Exactly 40 minutes later, Lisa was already finished bathing and now wearing a white semi floral loose off shoulder tucked in in her navy stripes trouser. She also braided her hair on one side, before wearing the unique matching necklace and ring.

Lisa went outside the bathroom to wear her white strap flats and her Chanel sling bag before heading outside the bedroom, where she saw Jungkook already waiting for her, wearing a striped navy semi silky long sleeves polo and a white short that she hanged on the closet for him to wear.