014

014, I LOVE YOU

014, I LOVE YOU

THEY ALL RAN INTO THE AMBULANCE, Annabelle turned to Simon as she sat down on the floor

Simon quickly slammed the door shut and turned to his group of friends. "Let's Timothy this bitch!" His girlfriend laughed a little bit making him look at her and groan. "Shut it." He muttered once Kate had sped off.

"You named your dick after your brother. And then you said, let's Timothy this bitch. You cant say that's not funny." Annabelle replied to him as he sat down next to her making the others look at him.

"You. . . Named your dick, after your brother?" Jesden asked, confused by his best friend.

"I was in the moment okay!"

They had arrived at the grocery store. Walking in the dark place the only lights there being the dim ones at top. Which weren't much help. Annabelle walked passed the tons of employee of the month, which was only Simon.

"Hey, Si why are there—"

Simon cut Annabelle off when he dragged her over behind the counter, the shelf's were stacked with tons of different pills and Epipens. Simon kept his hand laced with hers as she looked around at all the pills.

Simon looked at her and raised an eyebrow "don't even think about it." He told her before he turned back around and grabbed bottle's of pills and explained to the group about Timothy while dragging Annabelle and making her hold some of the bottles "A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain substance." He walked them to the counter dropping all of the stuffs and grabbing the others out of Annabelle's hand. "He was dead for two minutes. But. . ." He drummed his hands against the table after he let go of Annabelle's but then reattached them when he started talking again. "We got him back!"

Deena looked at Kate "Kate. . . It's time for your close-up."

Kate started opening the bottles and dumped the pills on the counter as Simon started talking again. "You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off." He dragged a couple pills by him to show them. "You're gonna feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn." Annabelle furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Simon who shrugged at her. Kate dumped another pill bottle and started separating them into pile two. "Pile two is gonna bring your core temp way down, you may feel slightly sick." Annabelle grabbed an pill from pile two and looked at it before Simon glared at her and grabbed it back, putting it down in pile two. Kate grabbed another pill bottle and dumped it on the counter. "Now you need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's really important, Okay? Pile three brings you down and out, so you take that "take five" or it's all gonna go to shit!"