009

009, HEY, ITS OKAY

009, HEY, ITS OKAY

ANNABELLE WALKED OVER To the table, kneeling down next to her brother as she watched Josh explain on the murders, a few seconds after Simon came back and they all started talking again, not bothering to wait for Sam and Deena, figuring they might ...

ANNABELLE WALKED OVER To the table, kneeling down next to her brother as she watched Josh explain on the murders, a few seconds after Simon came back and they all started talking again, not bothering to wait for Sam and Deena, figuring they might take a while.

Simon didn't glance at Annabelle as he was too annoyed with her, as she did so, but he looked down at the rings and black nail polish Annabelle put on him the day before the football game.

He twirled his rings in his hands, thinking back to their previous fights, believe it or not, this isn't their first fight they've had in the past month.

Kate looked at Annabelle furrowing her eyebrows "why'd you still have your uniform on anyways." She laughed while Annabelle shook her head.

When Annabelle was going to answer Josh grabbed another article. This one, in particular, had an women hanging up from an tree, Annabelle guessed it was Sarah Fier "never mind that, none of this is random, it's Sarah Fier." He looked at them and Annabelle nodded, motioning him to keep going "she's turning Shadysider's into killers."

Kate got an hood look at the paper as she touched it "do you really believe that?" She asked, looking at all four of them "no one actually thinks that this witch shit is real."

Jesden nodded "I mean, our older brother used to tell us this story all the time just to scare us at Halloween, only wanting our candy."

"Yeah." Simon spoke out, his voice sounding a bit raspy "it's something babysitters make up to scare kids, or like jesden said, older siblings too."

Josh put an hand on simons shoulder "No, no. Just listen to me." Annabelle raised an eyebrow as she looked towards Josh again "1666, Sarah Fier was hanged for witchcraft, fact. But ever since she was executed, she's been possessing people, turning them into killers to take revenge on the town." He grabbed another paper, turning it over.