011

011, IM SORRY

011, IM SORRY

ANNABELLE WAS WAY TOO FREAKED Out, Sarah Fier was, is, real

ANNABELLE WAS WAY TOO FREAKED Out, Sarah Fier was, is, real. The witches curse, is real.

Her whole life she just thought her brother made it up to just scare her, like any other babysitters or adults. But, now knowing that Sarah is really real, she can't bring herself to feel even less more scared then she should.

Jesden, on the other hand was more worried than scared, what if something happens, anything could happen now.

It was only a week ago they were all having fun, living their life's and minding their own businesses. Though, even others couldn't do that.

Jesden looked over to his sister who looked like she was going to pass out any second now "Simon, try to keep her head more up." Simon nodded and opened his legs a bit so she could sit between them, her back facing his chest, he put her head more upwards.

"Well I'm pretty sure they didn't go skinny-dipping with the goddamn bait." Kate had replied to Sam making Deena look at her.

"She's not bait!" Deena defended, Annabelle looked between Deena and Sam, they all knew Deena loved Sam, more than people can imagine. When Sam was in Shadyside Deena would always stick up for her, and let Sam hang out with them, even going behind sams moms back when they started dating.

The younger Johnson looked towards his sister "yeah. She is." He said, making them all look at him, Annabelle almost forgot he was even there "seriously, if we're right and they're after her. . . Let's give these assholes what they want."

Simon and Annabelle were both in the principals office looking around for the lost and found box, they had gotten to the school just a few minutes ago and both of them went together to get the box incase any of the killers pop up out of nowhere again.