004

004, NOT MY PROBLEM

004, NOT MY PROBLEM

ANNABELLE RAN DOWN THE Hill, into the forest along with Deena, Simon, Kate and Jesden

Jesden groaned, holding his stomach as he stopped to lean against an tree.

His sister turned around looking at him, and to where he was clutching his hand against his stomach.

"Jesden." She walked near him, Simon turned to wait for her but she waved him to go, it took an second before Simon actually went down the hill, Annabelle then turned to her brother again, raising an eyebrow at him "hey, you okay?"

"Yeah." Jesden replied "Peter has one hell of a punch."

Annabelle went over to him, lifting up his shirt to see an huge bruise right above his belly button.

"He got you good." Annabelle nodded, jesden rolled his eyes and nudged her away, letting his shirt fall back down "c'mon, we have to catch up with Simon them."

Both the twins ran more down the hill, seeing the others crowd around Samantha, Simon was moving his three fingers in front of her face before turning to Deena them.

"See?" He told Deena as Annabelle and jesden crouched next to both of them "she's fine."

Right when he said that, Sam spit out blood, getting it right on Simons white shirt.

"Blech." Annabelle commented "and that was a white shirt too."

Sam puked out more blood, getting it more on top of Simon, making the boy stand up along with his friends.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed, looking down at the blood on his shirt.

They heard sirens in the distance, letting them know the cops and ambulance was coming.

Annabelle turned to Sam "okay, Sam, the ambulance is coming, alright? You'll be fine."

Sam nodded and Annabelle along with Deena and jesden helped her up, Simon, was still quite annoyed from the blood on his shirt, but quickly let it go, shaking his head both him and kate followed the rest up and all the way to the bus.